Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's official: Cruz/Fiorina

Default It's official: Cruz/Fiorina

Yes, Muggsy; I get the Cruz emails...

I wanted you to be the first to know.

It's my honor and privilege to introduce you to Carly Fiorina – the next Vice President of the United States.

Carly and I are about to go on stage to make this important announcement official, but I wanted you – one of my closest and most loyal supporters – to hear it from me first.

As you get to know Carly like I have – I know you will agree that she is the right person and ready to accept this enormous responsibility on behalf of the American people.
    I wish I could get excited, but I'm kinda yawning.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

It's a drowning victim grasping at their rescuer to keep their own head above water.
    Cue the Fat Lady Singing...
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

If you look at it politically, it could be a smart move. There IS a chance that T won't get to the number, and doing this now, could sway a lot of female voters, even possibly Democratic voting women. If they get to a vote, it could matter. Also could backfire, seeing that her backround and status as a CEO will be under attack as not being all that different from Swillary.

What made me chuckle was the constant chant that we need to elect a man of integrity and high moral standards.
    This is obviously a ruse to sway some of them woman voters and fandangle his way into the presidency.

I'm not opposed to him getting in, I think we'll be ok but I sure would like to see him pick somebody worthy of the VP slot.

I think the VP should have integrity and high moral standards too.

If I was Trump I'd pick Ben Carson for VP.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    What made me chuckle was the constant chant that we need to elect a man of integrity and high moral standards.
    This is obviously a ruse to sway some of them woman voters and fandangle his way into the presidency.

I'm not opposed to him getting in, I think we'll be ok but I sure would like to see him pick somebody worthy of the VP slot.

Well said, and thats why you're the colonel. All other comments reserved.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    It's a drowning victim grasping at their rescuer to keep their own head above water.
    Cue the Fat Lady Singing...
    Precisely.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

Best thing I've heard yet. But then I wanted Carson for pres. Next best thing.

Cruz and Carly are like broccoli and rice cakes. We know they're good for us, but what we want is a juicy cheeseburger. And the Dems want free filet mignon.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Cruz and Carly are like broccoli and rice cakes. We know they're good for us, but what we want is a juicy cheeseburger. And the Dems want free filet mignon.
    They already get the free filet mignon, while many don't get either....................................

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    Best thing I've heard yet. But then I wanted Carson for pres. Next best thing.
    I actually did too. And people call me racist...........................

I'm actually more sexist than racist but we don't need to grovel around in that.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."