Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: God spoke to Heidi

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    Hey, I TRIED to show the cute little gal behind the counter at Kangaroo (like 7-Eleven) that I REALLY was Jewish... I think maybe I shouldn't have tried to ask her to see if it tasted Kosher!
    duuude....not good
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    Not at all. Jesus Christ himself said, render unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's, and unto God that which is God's.

Ok, here goes... maybe you shouldn't be able to buy a six pack of beer at 6am Sunday, as you get your ice and bait.... UNLESS.... you can prove you're a Jew. Hows that? Is that fair?

What seems contradictory, is the same folks prohibiting alcohol on Sunday, pass around a cup of wine during their services! Ours is... in fact... alcoholic wine, not grape juice. And while its not a passed cup anymore, the little paper dixie-cup has wine in it. Go figure!

And the same folks who say its not right to swear an oath on Sunday.... they'll take your donation check in Sunday services, as long as it was dated Saturday, or Monday!
    I like what you said and comentary on the contradiction of man and their laws. Well, here is my Sunday commentary. Never thought I'd post this kind of thing here but this may be the only day I ever do.

Morality cant be legislated. That was tried many times in the past including by the Pharisees of the Jews and they were the ones crying for the crucifixion of Christ for violation of their laws. True Morality has to have its origin in the heart of men first. Thats not popular now either. We need legislation and leaders that will allow us freedom to exercise our rights of freedom of speech and religion along with all the other rights. Were at a crossroad where all of these things are at risk. Then those of us who claim Christ as Master need to get off of our pews and get on out knees first to pray like we mean it for a change in our hearts first, then to ask for God to move in the hearts of men and give wisdom to our leaders so they wouldn't do things that will destroy our nation. The things we face today are more due to the inaction of those who would call themselves the faithful yet have been passive in the past because they were too busy. And then stand for what we believe just like the founding fathers, and yes MLK, so we won't find ourselves in our current predicament. And anyone that doesn't vote against Hillary whoever the Republican nominee is is voting to lose the 1st and second amendment.

Now ask ourselves, are we guilty all or in part for our situation?

I'm done now. Signing off now.....
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Meanwhile, violent thugs are being given "space to destroy" at Trump events.

It's like no one's flying the plane. Either we're gonna crash, or someone needs to say, "Let's roll!"
    Imagine if the violent protesters were Conservatives rioting like that at a Hillary campaign stop! It'd be 24x7 CNN/CNBC coverage with the outrage

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    duuude....not good

A joke brother... a JOKE