Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: someone chk on Muggsy

Default someone chk on Muggsy

worried he killed himself
    I am the Living Man

Hopefully he's out working or playing on his new boat.

None of this political crap really matters anyhow. No sense getting worked up about it.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    None of this political crap really matters anyhow. No sense getting worked up about it.
    I'll disagree with you on that point, Bawanna. Apathy of the American people has allowed this mess to happen. If we had the grit of our forefathers who fought and died for our freedom, we would not be in jeopardy of losing it all today.
    NRA Life Member

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Col Jeff Cooper

I also disagree that is doesn't matter because there is absolutely no way Trump can win the general election if for no other reason than the Democrats start out with the advantage of the 47% then on the Republican side 70% of the women voters say they will never vote for Trump so you take that along with the black and hispanic votes that will go to the Dems it means Trump will be trounced in November and we will have to get used to saying the 3 most painful words ever spoken in the history of the world, President Hillary Clinton....
    Last edited by getsome; 05-04-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Funny thing is, if the GOP had fielded a candidate that was even remotely moderate, they would have walked away with it, but that was impossible in today's political climate.

That's what they said about Reagan vs Carter, then look what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I also disagree that is doesn't matter because there is absolutely no way Trump can win the general election if for no other reason than the Democrats start out with the advantage of the 47% then on the Republican side 70% of the women voters say they will never vote for Trump so you take that along with the black and Hispanic votes that will go to the Dems it means Trump will be trounced in November and we will have to get used to saying the 3 most painful words ever spoken in the history of the world, President Hillary Clinton....
    Precisely why it doesn't really matter. 47%ers, Women, minorities (used to be anyhow) All people who vote without thought, love of country or one ounce of patriotism. People who really shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Theres talk of us not being tough like our forefathers and making things right.
    How come not a single assassination attempt in the last 7 years?

Because we're not lawless imbiciles. Now Trumps security team better be on their A game.
    The folks listed above aren't above taking him out. I'm sure the Clinton team is already working on it as we speak.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I also disagree that is doesn't matter because there is absolutely no way Trump can win the general election if for no other reason than the Democrats start out with the advantage of the 47% then on the Republican side 70% of the women voters say they will never vote for Trump so you take that along with the black and Hispanic votes that will go to the Dems it means Trump will be trounced in November and we will have to get used to saying the 3 most painful words ever spoken in the history of the world, President Hillary Clinton....
    word!
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Precisely why it doesn't really matter. 47%ers, Women, minorities (used to be anyhow) All people who vote without thought, love of country or one ounce of patriotism. People who really shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Theres talk of us not being tough like our forefathers and making things right.
    How come not a single assassination attempt in the last 7 years?

Because we're not lawless imbiciles. Now Trumps security team better be on their A game.
    The folks listed above aren't above taking him out. I'm sure the Clinton team is already working on it as we speak.
    Only if he is perceived as a threat.....as Getsome posted, he is not
    I am the Living Man

First, Rasmussin has Trump leading and others close. The November pools don't mean much yet. What matter the dickens and should terrify Hillary is Bernie supporters. If she takes the nomination only through her supers, Bernie troops will vote Trump because he is definately anti-political establishment. The pools now are demo pools and GOP pools. It'll be Sept or Oct before pools begin to reflect cross overs. Believe me there'll be a lot, really really HUGE, Trump will unite both parties and win all states twice over, really really really great!!!! He'll make America great again! sigh, I need a nap.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."