Tommy Gun   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: We lost muggsy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation We lost muggsy

Wrds cannot express my feeliings at this time BUT WE LOST MUGGSY friday evening. He was fighting a tuff battle and was taking anutter drug to see if he could beat this lung cancer. It developed into Pneumonia and complications with his cancer was just to much for him to fight off. He passed away Friday evening. His wife was there thru all of this. The hospital did all they could . I had just talked to him Thursday and he hagggled me like he always does and told me he was in the hosptial with pneumonia, but he would be home the first of the week. He had these past two weeks even been working on his new boat that he was finally going to try to put it in the water and then this happened.

This forum lost a nice guy, sure he was canterous, but that was Muggsy to. Thats why he and I got along so well also. I have no doubt he is in a better place and to his wife Debbie, this forum is truly saddened by all of this.

I lost a really nice friend that I HAD NEVER MEET, but I was planning on riding over this summer to surprise him once I felt he was capable of seeing anyone. It was not meant to be.
    Last edited by johnh; 05-09-2016 at 12:01 PM.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY