Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: We lost muggsy

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    Michael's Obituary is at http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/cle...96948?cid=full

Let his family know how many friends he had, make a post!! Don't forget to add your city or the closest city to let the family know he was known nationwide!
    Just bringing this post back to the top. See a few folks here left a note. Might comfort the family some.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

ur a good guy colonel. Hope you do that for me!!!!!!!!. you should start now though to write down the nice things about ol jocko, as you have some years to get this done..I would like to be remembered as the gfuy that never misspelled a word. I think our cuntry would be better off with more ol jockos just sayin'
    sss
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That's a lot of bike for a woman to handle. I bet she's not to be trifled with one bit.

Probably great on the highway but tough around town going slow.

Course this is coming from a guy that needs training wheels and still tips over now and then.
    My wife has logged over 154K miles with me. Two weeks in Europe ridsing Harleys in 7 different cuntrys. The the following year two weeks in pain doing the sme thing. She is much younger than i so I am a good follower today. My son age 29 just bouight a new 883 Harley Sportster Iron last week. Great little scoot, certainy bad ass looking. Thats allyou see in Europe is harley sporsters..
    Last edited by jocko; 06-03-2016 at 05:14 PM.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

R.I.P Muggsy

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    Thats allyou see in Europe is harley sporsters..
    Sweden may have more Pans and Knuckles running than we do here in the USA.... they are gaga over them. Huge biking community running welded up old FL's and such over there. Shopping cart frame parts to make "apes" is also still common there.

I know muggsy was from the Cleveland area.. wished he had stayed around long enough to see the cavs break the 52 yr drought. On the other hand he may have had one of the best seats ever and who knows maybe he was able to somehow influence the outcome
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by GROTMAN View Post
    I know muggsy was from the Cleveland area.. wished he had stayed around long enough to see the cavs break the 52 yr drought. On the other hand he may have had one of the best seats ever and who knows maybe he was able to somehow influence the outcome
    I was thinking the same thing.

Muggsy was one of the first persons to respond when I introduced myself to the Kahrtalk community early 2014. Rest in peace Muggsy.

Glad you brought him up. Lot of fun and info in his posts. Still read many of them.
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    My wife has logged over 154K miles with me. Two weeks in Europe ridsing Harleys in 7 different cuntrys. The the following year two weeks in pain doing the sme thing. She is much younger than i so I am a good follower today. My son age 29 just bouight a new 883 Harley Sportster Iron last week. Great little scoot, certainy bad ass looking. Thats allyou see in Europe is harley sporsters..
    Here are some pictures of Mrs Jocko and Mr Jocko to help in starting the Colonel's album ....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!