CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: We lost muggsy

Sad, sad news...prayers sent for all and that he rest in peace.
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

My heart is saddened by this news, I made a real good friend when I hooked up with muggsy. Had so many PM’s from him I constantly had to empty my mail box to make room for more.
    He was a good man and a good friend to me always worried how I was doing.

For my friend Mike Gods speed, see you in time old sailor
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

no words. Prayers of comfort for his family and friends.
    ​O|||||||O

I will miss him. So sad.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

I am so sorry and greatly saddened by his untimely departure. He was a great participant in our chat room... another friend that I didn't have a chance to meet. Rest in peace, Muggsy. I wish you calm seas and following winds. We will miss you. My condolences to your family and friends.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

yes he was definitely a man of principals. He and I went round and round on political things and most of the time he was right, but I just would never let him know that. He used to tell me to go fokk myself so many dan times that aftr awhile I even loooked forward to it. He has a beautiful never been in the water 40 foot boat sitting in his driveway that is gonna be looking ffor a new home. He was a x navy guy you know. I know Muggsy is watching me, so to commerqate his passing and his new home, he would want me to tell the forum to GO FOKK YOURSELF. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

We all kind of knew this was coming but at the same time I didn't see it coming. I guess we just didn't want it so we chose to not ponder the dreadful disease he was fighting.
    To hear him talk he had it by the horns and was gonna beat it.

My heartfelt condolences to his family and I take solace in the fact that his troubles are over.

We'll see ya on the other side.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

So sorry to hear that. I've only been here a month or so, but I always looked forward to his comments and his advice. He, along with a few other long timers, made the character of this forum so appealing and enjoyable. He will be missed.

I'm not going to get all religious or philosophical about it.
    But I like to believe there's more than just the life we know.

Damn. I was afraid of that. Damn.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899