Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trumps Position on RKBA

If she/it is elected we are going to lose a whole lot more than that. I will never stop being puzzled why people can't see it.

I don't trust Trump on RTBA issues. But I do trust Clinton... to do absolutely everything she can to destroy that right. And as POTUS she can do a lot, including putting the worst of the worst on the bench. If you care at all Clinton should never be president.

Vote for Trump and ask everyone to do the same. #nevertrump=Clinton.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    If she/it is elected we are going to lose a whole lot more than that. I will never stop being puzzled why people can't see it.
    All they see is they want free crap from the Government that ain't really free. Makes me sick.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

While I consider myself to be more than a one issue voter...that said if the candidate isn't right on the Second Amendment then I no longer listen to that individual.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird1 View Post
    While I consider myself to be more than a one issue voter...that said if the candidate isn't right on the Second Amendment then I no longer listen to that individual.
    + a Bazzillion, squared!

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    All they see is they want free crap from the Government that ain't really free. Makes me sick.
    Ditto that but for those on the dole, it IS free in the sense that they won't ever have to pay back what they received. The other side of this coin is that hard working Americans pay taxes so that someone can receive something for free. There really is "no free lunch" and if anyone thinks there is, they should look at the Nation Debt. One of the first things any aspiring politician learns is to tax the working people and give to those who will sell their votes. Democrats do this openly while Republicans try to hide it. The result of continuing and expanding the dole system is eventually the nation will go bankrupt. At this point, the Federal government is only making interest payments on the National Debt which is rising. We are in serious financial jeopardy.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

"One of the first things any aspiring politician learns is to tax the working people and give to those who will sell their votes. Democrats do this openly while Republicans try to hide it."

Your whole post is right on. The above statement especially. During the Bush years the Repubs had the administration, house and senate. What did they do? Party hearty!!! I sometimes wonder behind the scenes how much difference there really is. I am in serious doubt Trump will be able to do much as an outsider. He will come up against the "Good Ole Boy" regime from the beginning. On the other hand we don't need a dictator. Oh well, I will just vote a straight Repub ticket and hope for the best.

Muggsy tried to warn us about Trump. Now he's joined with Dems in wanting to let the Feds keep you from being able to get a gun simply by putting your name on a secret list. What could go wrong?
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899