CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: Wifey and I at the Gun Show today with my Kahr PM9 Blunt Nose, DLC with night sights.

Default Wifey and I at the Gun Show today with my Kahr PM9 Blunt Nose, DLC with night sights.

I bought Wifey a G43 and accessories so I need to sell some other guns that she doesn't "like"... too big(G19) or the trigger too hard to pull(H&R 929) or she can't rack the slide(PM9).

I have a like new G19 Gen 4 that has been to the range twice with maybe 400 rounds, if that, fired. It hasn't been holstered or carried... mostly in the safe.

Wifey and I will be at the Cliffhangers Gun Show at the Morocco Shrine on 3800 St. Johns Bluff Rd S
    Jacksonville, Florida. May 28 & 29 only.

• Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
    • Sunday 9:00am – 4:00pm

SOLD Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol $500 - Private Collection

Like New in Box with all accessories, including 3 15-round magazines

This pistol has fired about 400 rounds and has not been carried or holstered. I bought this pistol for my wife and it’s “too big” for her.

Enhancements installed:

Extended slide release

Extended slide lock release

Extended magazine release

Ghost 3.5 Connector

Grip plug

Original parts are included.

SOLD Kahr PM9 9mm Pistol with night sights $425 - Private Collection

Very Good used condition, in box with factory accessories, including 3 6-round magazines. Some spare parts and holsters available.

5-lb striker spring installed and original spring is included.

SOLD Harrington & Richardson 929 Revolver, 9-shot .22 LR with 4” barrel $200 - Private Collection

I will have extra Glock 9mm mags and other stuff for sale, too. I'm still trying to get caught up financially from MY last Glock purchase, too, and thinning the herd a bit.

Wynn
    Last edited by wyntrout; 05-29-2016 at 08:37 PM.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Good Luck at the show Wynn!
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Hey if the PM9 doesn't sell, drop me a PM, I might be a buyer.
    NRA Benefactor

I sold the G19 and the H&R 929, so we got enough to cover the wife's new G43 and accessories, and made enough on the .22 to pay for the table, so a much more successful day than usual. I had a few nibble on the PM9 and a buddy is interested, especially if I don't sell it tomorrow. He's a top CCW instructor in the area and may throw in a class for my wife as part of a possible deal... will have to see how it goes, but if I still have it with no commitment I'll think about you, ken. I just didn't want to jack the price up for shipping and using an FFL... and involving the government. :-)

I wish that I could find the guns that I wanted in the condition that the G19 was in... off the books!
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

No problem Wyn, sell local if you can.
    NRA Benefactor

Saturday went pretty well and Sunday was very slow and we sat on $17 for about 4 hours or so, but finally sold the PM9 and some other stuff. It was a successful show for us as we accomplished our goals.

A Kahr fan finally bought the PM9 about an hour before the show closed at 4PM. I WAS worried but got what I wanted... $400 cash + another $20 for the springs and extractor train spare parts. His wife has a PM9 stainless or two-tone. He liked my DLC with the night sights.

No nibbles on my Mech Tech Glock 21SF conversion, though. I think that we may try another show closer to next Christmas.

This show really helped with the money spent on Wifey's G43 and my G30S from last year... almost a whole year ago. My birthday's next month and I can't remember if I've already used that "card", yet.
    Last edited by wyntrout; 05-30-2016 at 02:00 AM.

Thomas Jefferson said

and