Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Obama Economy

Default The Obama Economy

A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Yawn...............

Good one Armybrat. Sums it up nicely. A picture can be worth more than words. (To some folks anyway.) At least you didn't misspell OBAMA which would have incurred wrath upon you.

Those groundskeepers will earn more income than the graduates.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

I think the cover is basically stating how tight the job market is nowadays. Spend all that money on a college education and end up being a janitor. People will take what they can find. Thanks to Obama, it's going to take a long time to recover from this mess. But in reality, we all know it was Bush's fault.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    I think the cover is basically stating how tight the job market is nowadays. Spend all that money on a college education and end up being a janitor. People will take what they can find. Thanks to Obama, it's going to take a long time to recover from this mess. But in reality, we all know it was Bush's fault.
    Yes! The first thing I think of when I hear the name "Bush" (other than him turning the entire middle east into a bucket of crap)....is what a damned fine economy America had under his watch.
    Especially the last six months of his presidency.
    That must be why the presumptive republican savior has spoken so highly of him.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Yeah, it's all Bush's fault. Poor guy, when is something not going to be his fault? Maybe when we have a president who is a man and can standup to his critics and assume responsibility?
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

I was totally for going into Afghanistan because they supported the Al Qaeda training camps, but against Iraq. Bush screwed up going into Iraq but Obama screwed it up big time with an early withdrawal. Obama has very much lessened America's standing in the world, and his immigration policy is terrible. We need to take care of our veterans who sacrificed so much for our safety here at home. Instead of unifying the country as those that voted for Obama thought - he's divided it much more than it had been while giving our police officers a worse environment to try and do their jobs. I for one have lost a very good job along with 100 of my coworkers to a company that is based in India and was told to train my replacement or lose my severance package (I chose to NOT take the severance and resigned the day I was told that my replacement was due for training). It's time to show that I'm mad and do not want the status quo moving forward. Otherwise this country is in for a very difficult time - at least for the remainder of my life with 2-4 Supreme Court justices to be named over the next 8 years. Trump is definitely something out of the ordinary and has many unknowns, but voting for anyone else is nothing but another vote for Clinton.
    Sorry for the ramble - sometimes I get worked up - and especially on Memorial Day when I remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice - the question moving forward is what exactly did they give that sacrifice for?

Quote Originally Posted by MBSL500 View Post
    Yawn...............
    I really curious as to why you are even on this forum. I've yet to see you post in any other section other than Politics and yet this is a firearms forum?
    I've looked up your post history and all I see is politics, politics, politics. It is past time for the ignore button for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    I really curious as to why you are even on this forum. I've yet to see you post in any other section other than Politics and yet this is a firearms forum?
    I've looked up your post history and all I see is politics, politics, politics. It is past time for the ignore button for you.
    Please don't ignore me....you'll break my heart.