Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen

Thread: CW9 Trijicon Front Sight Flew Off

Default CW9 Trijicon Front Sight Flew Off

I was shooting a local IPSC match last weekend, 3 shots into the stage, the FS Trijicon FS flew off. I finished the stage without any FS and as very lucky that the FS hit the Safety Officer and he was able to locate it after I finished the stage. It looked like the posts on the bottom of the FS had snapped off.

I first called Trijicon and they told me it is Karh Arms warranty not theirs. I contacted Kahr Arms was told to send the slide in and they will fix it. I was also told the FS is not repairable and they will install a new Trijicon FS under warranty. It is a great deal and I will report back once I receive the slide back in 3 weeks.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Far East Person; 05-28-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Must have been done correctly to begin with. Glad they are fixing it for you on their dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Far East Person View Post
    I was shooting a local IPSC match last weekend, 3 shots into the stage, the FS Trijicon FS flew off. I finished the stage without any FS and as very lucky that the FS hit the Safety Officer and he was able to locate it after I finished the stage. It looked like the posts on the bottom of the FS had snapped off.

I first called Trijicon and they told me it is Karh Arms warranty not theirs. I contacted Kahr Arms was told to send the slide in and they will fix it. I was also told the FS is not repairable and they will install a new Trijicon FS under warranty. It is a great deal and I will report back once I receive the slide back in 3 weeks.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hmm, that looks like a Dawson Precision sight to me. Did the CW9 come NIB with that sight?
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

I bought as used at GunBroker.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Did you mail the broken front sight back with the slide?
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Yes, I did.

Wow, I shipped the slide to Kahr on 5/26/16 and today, 6/1/16 I received the slide back from Kahr with a brand new Trijicon FS. I am very impressed with Kahr's customer service.

That is super!
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...