CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TheTman

Default TheTman

Though we've not had any direct confirmation, it seems pretty certain TheTman has left us.

The obituary for Thomas W. Turner of Valley Center, Kansas: http://www.bakerfhvc.com/fh/obituari...62&fh_id=13725
    A glimpse of his life: https://www.facebook.com/Tomicdawg

May he Rest In Peace.

Respectfully,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Thanks Greg. You went to some pretty exhaustive research to get this information.
    While not directly confirmed as we spoke I feel he is indeed passed.

Only 60 years old, far too young to cross the river.

May he rest in peace and we'll meet at the kahrtalk reunion on the other side one day.

We were a bit premature in Dietrichs demise as he hit the wrong button. We're about 3 months late on TMan but at least we found closure and an explanation for his absence. He'll be missed.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Let's hope this information is wrong. 60 is indeed too young. When I was young I thought I would live forever but now in my mid 70's am for sure feeling my own mortality. Specially as many of my younger friends are no longer with us. If it is indeed so may he rest in piece. We will miss him.

Darn. RIP Tman.
    ​O|||||||O

Hate Facebook but logged on just to catch some of his comments.
    RIP buddy, we think a lot alike.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Yup mortality is a fragile thing. Had a neighbor, didn't see him often but he was the picture of energy and good health.
    Guess he was diagnosed with bladder cancer in January, had a heart attack Saturday night and medics couldn't save him.
    He was only 58.

Life is short, don't waste it.
    Last edited by Bawanna; 06-09-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Thanks to BOTH Greg and the Colonel for helping me solve what was my worst thoughts.
    I had talked to Tom regularly and knew his health was poor. I sent him various pieces of medical equipment over the years. I feel good that I never excepted a dime, although he offered. He suffered from a chronic respiratory ailment. Many times he went quiet on the forum, I'd call and he would tell me he was experiencing another infection....
    As many of you know he liked to spar with ole Muggsy and when he isn't jumping on line, I knew something was not good.
    As a Jersey Guy, I always enjoyed listening to his good ole country boy twang.
    I like most of you will miss him dearly and now we need a new Tin Foil Hat Guy, to take his conspiracy theory place.....
    RIP my Friend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

I was afraid it was true, I will miss his posts....He was a fun interesting guy, a little different but a good guy and he too will be missed here.....

Sorry to hear Tman is no longer with us. He helped keep things lively around here and I'm sure he's still doing the same.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Unfortunate to hear. I hope everyone else is taking good care of themselves! We don't want to start rumors about Kahrtalk members dying like flies.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75