Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: We haven't had a good conspiracy theory thread in a while...

Default We haven't had a good conspiracy theory thread in a while...

On Nov. 20, 2014, Mr. [Myron] May walked into a library at Florida State University, where he had graduated in 2005, and shot three people, leaving one paralyzed. He dared the police to kill him, then fired in their direction before being fatally shot, officials said. He was 31.

Thousands of Americans claim they are being stalked and spooked into madness by, they believe, the government in an MK-Ultra kind of mind control experiment. Naturally, the really cool experts like several doctors and the NY Times have reached the consensus that they're just kooks, nothing to see here...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/he...uals.html?_r=1

Was Adam Lanza one of them?

The hand of Satan...!

Biologic Organic Oscillating Beta waves from the moon landings equipment left behind. BOOB waves can make any man crazy if exposed long enough. I myself have been afflicted. Just the mere thought of BOOB makes me breathe faster, my heart pound and my hands sweat. Do not look directly at the moon. Ever.

Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

BOOB! Beware! Too funny!
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

How and why has Hildabeast been able to evade indictment?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    On Nov. 20, 2014, Mr. [Myron] May walked into a library at Florida State University, where he had graduated in 2005, and shot three people, leaving one paralyzed. He dared the police to kill him, then fired in their direction before being fatally shot, officials said. He was 31.

Thousands of Americans claim they are being stalked and spooked into madness by, they believe, the government in an MK-Ultra kind of mind control experiment. Naturally, the really cool experts like several doctors and the NY Times have reached the consensus that they're just kooks, nothing to see here...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/he...uals.html?_r=1

Was Adam Lanza one of them?
    duuude dude dude dude..............oh man, the grand daddy of CTs---mind control.
    I am the Living Man

The events of this past weekend seems to support some kind of unfolding going on. The Orlando Night Club massacre right around the corner from the Christina Grimmie shooting. Both of the shooters having driven in from a distance to do their dirty deeds.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    Biologic Organic Oscillating Beta waves from the moon landings equipment left behind. BOOB waves can make any man crazy if exposed long enough. I myself have been afflicted. Just the mere thought of BOOB makes me breathe faster, my heart pound and my hands sweat. Do not look directly at the moon. Ever.

Yep, I have the same affliction but it didn't never hardly make me hurt nobody. Had a couple say I did but I don't really believe 'em.