CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: TriStar T-100 and Baby Eagle magazines

Default TriStar T-100 and Baby Eagle magazines

Have recently acquired a TriStar T-100 9mm pistol. Uses a 15 round magazine. Seem to be as rare as hens teeth. Anyone know if the Baby Eagle 15 round mag will work in the TriStar?

TriStar T-100 is a knock off of a CZ pistols, they are made in Turkey by Canik. The mags from a CZ will work fine, but Baby Desert Eagle - no.
    Here's a full review from sootch00 on youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-RgvZJKd0

Quote Originally Posted by eligius View Post
    TriStar T-100 is a knock off of a CZ pistols, they are made in Turkey by Canik. The mags from a CZ will work fine, but Baby Desert Eagle - no.
    Here's a full review from sootch00 on youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-RgvZJKd0
    Hey thanks for the reply. I have previously owned two other TriStar pistols. Excellent firearms. I also own a couple of the CZ75's. The TriStar uses a 15 rd magazine. The full size CZ75 uses a 16 rd mag. The compact a 14 rd mag. I have tried the 16 rounder and it will work as a range mag however it sticks out just a bit. Concerned that the 14 rd mag might be too short so I have not ordered one. I noticed that the BDE uses a 15 rd mag so I was hoping that it might work.

OK...looks like the 14 round CZ Compact mags will work. Ordered a couple off Midway. Will know soon enough.

Let us know, I'm curious too.

The 14 rd CZ mags do work. They do however have a flat steel baseplate that is very uncomfortable. I ordered two rubber baseplates from Greg Cote, LLC and now they are perfect. Love the TriStar.