Kahr Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace

Thread: Pm9 Favorite Type Ammo?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've had my PM9 for two weeks now, put over 600 rounds through it without any problems whatsoever....It's a truly amazing gun, I love it..

Shot mostly Winchester white box 115 gr FMJ, Federal 115 gr FMJ as well as Hornady 115 gr Critical Defense, Speer Gold Dot 115 gr and 124 gr +P.
    Not a misfeed or any hiccups the whole way.
    As far as my carry ammo, it's the Gold Dot 124 gr +P's all the way. I'm a retired NYPD Sergeant and we carried the Gold Dot 124 +P's as our duty ammo and the performance is off the charts.
    I understand the Federal HST 124 gr is excellent as well, but I'm sticking with the Speer.............
    Last edited by sa3886; 07-24-2016 at 03:27 PM.

"...I've had my PM9 for two weeks now...

How is the POI compared to the POA with a center hold? My CM9 shoot maybe 5-6 inches low at 7 yards wih 115 and 124 gr rounds. Due to that I have been carrying the heavier 147 gr bullets in my CM9, right now Fiocchi 147 gr XTP "Extrema". I am happy with its function. It seems to get good ratings by those who test terminal ballistics. I also like the Speer Gold Dot rounds, they are my favorite carry ammo in nearly all cases. But it's good to have an alternate; and Fiocchi works for most of my 9mm handguns.