Xssights   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun

Thread: Big Dots and holsters.

Default Big Dots and holsters.

XS Big Dot installed on my Shield. (Took a gunsmith to do it,tight fitting sights.) I like the sights. A problem with 2 holsters. The large sight will hang up on my 12:OO carry TactiPac holster, unless draw is absolutely straight up. Pistol will no longer fit into my cheap Fobus kydex holster. No problems with my N82 fabric holster. Not complaining, just a heads up.

The Shield's and the M&P's are known for having tight fitting sights. I have Big Dots on my HK, and use Cook's kydex for my holsters. They have a built in sight channel, as do all of his holsters. Had a leather holster, and the front sight will either snag or not come out of the holster at all. They are large in the front, but I really like their sights.

I told Bob at Mernickle that I had a tall front sight with my Big Dots and he said no problem and made sure the sight channel was plentiful.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."