Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teflon

Default Teflon

She is made of it. Billy boy too.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi...id=mailsignout
    I am the Living Man

Did anyone on this forum over the age of 5 think that she would really be indicted? Ha, Ha!!! Comey did the best he could with what he had to work with. Without direct intervention from on high the Injustice Department would not have indicted. Even then probably not. She was anointed President a few years ago just as Emanuel was anointed mayor of Chicago. We might just as well suck it up. Should we all go turn our guns in now to save ourselves the trouble later?

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    ... Should we all go turn our guns in now to save ourselves the trouble later?
    Sadly all mine were lost in a tragic boating accident on the lake yesterday celebrating Independence Day.

Sadly That may be the end of that holiday too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

You can coat a turd with teflon, but it's still stinks. And Slick Willie still has to pick it up by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    Did anyone on this forum over the age of 5 think that she would really be indicted? Ha, Ha!!! Comey did the best he could with what he had to work with. Without direct intervention from on high the Injustice Department would not have indicted. Even then probably not. She was anointed President a few years ago just as Emanuel was anointed mayor of Chicago. We might just as well suck it up. Should we all go turn our guns in now to save ourselves the trouble later?
    agreed.....I always thought that pursuing her was for show only.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Sadly all mine were lost in a tragic boating accident on the lake yesterday celebrating Independence Day.

Sadly That may be the end of that holiday too.
    got it
    I am the Living Man

Never thought she would be indicted. But, hopefully it can be used to cast doubts on her credibility and her character to hold the highest office.

Then again, Slick Willie was only the second president to be impeached, but the first one not to be removed. That says something about his character and congress' backbone almost 20 years ago, too.

I thought they'd get her on making false statements.... like Martha Stewart

Anyway, the Bernie folks hate her guts even more now - CROOKED Hillary they say.

The Trumpers are shouting ITS RIGGED!

Seems like they swapped slogans!

I wonder what color James Comey's new Maserati will be? Yellow or red?
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Hopefully, this will be enough for the undecided voters to sway their votes. How can this witch be trusted to protect us when she can't abide by simple rules for using email? I'm a little disappointed in Jim Comey, there does NOT have to have intent to violate the law with regards to Top Secret information. If I had a package containing Top Secret papers and accidentally left it on the counter of a McDonald's, that is a violation without intent. Although I feel that Comey felt that Lorretta Lynch would not prosecute her, and since he found "no intent" that weakens his case. Rudy Guliani said he could get a conviction with this evidence, and she couldn't get hired by the State Dept with this security record. I know the Hitlery sheeple will just dismiss this, hopefully the Sanders supporters will use this at the Dumbocrap convention against her and muddy the water.