Got back from up nort today. It was hot so basically chilled for 4 days. It's usually not 90 friggen degrees in Sept..............Skipped mowing yard till next time.............................................. ......................The vietnamese family visitors arrived late last month at the neighbors. We minded our own business and stayed away, giving the neighbor some space with his new experience. Heard a lot of Vietnamese language from the kids and the parents, and a lot of "no" out of my neighbor. Well, we found out when the wife ran in to him while walking the dog, that things changed. I found out that they had left, and moved in to a Vietnamese community in Commiefornia, where they speak the language, the kids can immediately start school and learn English at a slower pace, and it's less stressful for the parents with a better chance of some type of employment. I also think that without him saying it, he found out that this whole experience was a daunting task, with a very long time frame to get them up to even functioning semi normally here in this country. He tried, and at least he got them here, legally I might add, and now they are probably where they should be. All the stuff he did to prepare for their arrival around his homestead. Oh well, at least it's improvement, whether it's currently utilized or not....No dog issues, a very quiet weekend, just like I like them. If it wouldn't have been so hot, I would have taken a hike out back, and got me some taters. Hopefully next time......until next time.