Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: 22lr ammo

Default 22lr ammo

When 22lr was 20 cents a round I decided I would buy when it dropped below 10 cents a round. I had 3250 rounds f Federal sitting on my porch today for 9 cents a round. I got it off of Gunbroker. I'M sure the cost will drop to a nickel a round now that ​ bought, so you guys can thank me when you buy it that cheap. Now I can shoot up a storm with the 22 conversion on my CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical. I have already put some 9mm and 22s through it and it shoots wonderfully.

My range had Federal 36 gr. at $40 for 525 rounds. Best price I've seen in a while. Limit of 2 bricks though.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

My local Scheels had boxes of 1902 rounds for $120/bx a couple of weeks ago. They went very quickly.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Last brick I bought was $8.99 a few years back.
    Still have six of them.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Back at Scheels last Thursday and bought a box of 525 Winchester for $34.99.
    200 SPP (max allowed) for $3.99/hundred

Not seeing any 22 around here but I just scored a couple boxes of 22 mag. Limit of 2. But they had it. Noticed Coastal had a good supply of 30 carbine and 6.5 Creedmoor. Still limit of 2. I probably should get a 6.5 Creedmoor if ammo is gonna be available. Ordered 10 more Pmags, found them for 9 bucks a piece, probably order another 10 if I get my mind right.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I couldn't find any .22LR online last time I looked. Zilch. But I did get some .22WMR. I was skeptical, thinking they would take my money and then snatch away the football, saying, "Sorry, it's out of stock, on backorder." But UPS says it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I checked my 22 inventory and found I'm in pretty decent shape, about 6,000 give or take. But I do store it on my boat so I'd love to get about that much more, you know just in case there's an accident or anything.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My LGS has 325 ct. Automatch @$23.99/bx.
    This morning I got my max two hundred SPP's @ $3.99/c at my local Scheels.