It's been a bit slow, so..................The wifey and I went up nort for the holiday. My neighbors to the NW were up to their property, hailing from Indiana. I stopped over to shoot the breeze, and have a beer. They informed me that they had just had a survey of their property done, that morning. We all have some acreage, so they are not close. Seems that, what they thought was some of their property, on the side of their driveway(woods) turned out to be my property. They had it staked out, and I could see where the property line was. They also told me that MY markers were right on, according to their surveyor. They had been mowing my property ever since they've owned their place. I told them, " I know." It really wasn't an issue with me, I had already seen aerial views and knew where my property started and stopped. They also found out, that what they thought was their neighbors property, was actually theirs, and the neighbors had recently dumped a huge pile of very large stumps on what they thought was their property, but in reality, some one else's. Also muddying up the waters, is that fact that my neighbors want to purchase a very small piece of their neighbors property, 142 sq. ft. to be exact, so they can put in a straight driveway to a new garage. Makes it easier to back in the boat. More mud, the neighbors with the land have a dog. My neighbor has a game camera with 106 pictures of their dog tearing up the ground by the neighbors septic tank. I'm not talking a little bit of ground, I'm talking 20 ft. in each direction. Trenches..............there's a lot of sand up there, so these are trenches. So, my neighbor asked my advice about how to handle the situation. First, I told him that I was aware of where my property starts and stops, and with a laugh, told him that if he wanted to keep wasting his time, mowing MY property, beat yourself up. Then I told him, that even if it wasn't intentional, neighbors dumping their stumps on your property is very disrespectful, at the least. Land, or no land, I would want them removed. We all have enough lumber lying around. No one needs extra. Then I told him that I would offer the neighbor $5.00 a square ft. for the land. Then I would show the pictures of their dog, to them, and tell them that you want the damage to your property fixed, and if you ever see the dog doing damage to your property again, you'll shoot it. None of us really care about other people's dogs in the area, they're all friendly. When they start causing damage, it becomes an issue. We'll see what happens the next time I see my neighbor..................................