Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever...........soap opera?

Do a with witnesses about "set up", and shoot 'em in the face....dogs and/or owner, as appropriate.
    NRA Benefactor

Sounds like you need a "Judge" loaded with buck shot.

They would have gotten .357 from the wife. I really don't want to fire a firearm close to my dog's ears unless I have to. We have to find a good spray to use that doesn't break the bank. If I had endless income, I would just get a canister of bear spray and give them the full dose, but at $50 a pop, why should I have to? Last time I checked, the wife's .357's are .80 cents a piece.

Maybe 357's and ear muffs for your dog.

Had a high school friend with the coolest german shepard ever. Goofy dog preferred to chase rocks rather than sticks?

His little brother a worthless doper human, threw a firecracker and said ROCK!. Dog of course went and picked it up and blew in her mouth.

Little brother got a pretty good beat down for that one. I don't think he or the dog were ever quite the same after that.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

This stuff is nasty. Gotta hit 'em in the face though. My guess is one "treatment" and they'll run away next time they see you (or your wife). Price is right...

https://www.amazon.com/Sabre-3-Peppe...rds=bear+spray

Yeah, but then they maybe not and still be around. My vote would be for a handheld .410 solution, such as the Judge, as easiest permanent to apply.
    Last edited by ltxi; 07-02-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    This stuff is nasty. Gotta hit 'em in the face though. My guess is one "treatment" and they'll run away next time they see you (or your wife). Price is right...

https://www.amazon.com/Sabre-3-Peppe...rds=bear+spray
    I saw the discussion about the Sabre. That is a problem, hitting them directly in the face. That means letting them in to your " inner circle ". Even with the bear spray, you don't get too many shots. I've been discussing it with wifey. All we can do is hope that we don't have to go down that path. Personally, I'd feel worse shooting a dog much more than a human being. They can't help getting a fool for an owner. Just me...………………………...I've tried to find out how much the issued citation was, we forgot to ask, but the closest info that I can find is $263.50. The wife did some checking and said she found someone up nort dere who's 4th ticket for dogs at large was $2100 for each dog that they had.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Maybe 357's and ear muffs for your dog.

Had a high school friend with the coolest german shepard ever. Goofy dog preferred to chase rocks rather than sticks?

His little brother a worthless doper human, threw a firecracker and said ROCK!. Dog of course went and picked it up and blew in her mouth.

Little brother got a pretty good beat down for that one. I don't think he or the dog were ever quite the same after that.
    We had to train Maggie to not pick up rocks. It wasn't easy. Had to watch her like a hawk for a few weeks, until she figured out that maybe it was a bad thing. I don't think that she would have swallowed any, but like you said, goofy. You never know. Every once in a while, she'll go grab a rock, like she's just telling, she knows it's bad, but I'll just keep you on your toes. Damn animals are usually smarter than an 8th grader.

If you don't believe dogs trane us you are naοve.

Instead of bear spray pick up some wasp and hornet spray. Has about a 20 foot range and a nice concentrated spray pattern. I really doubt the dogs will advance any after getting a face full of it.