Xssights   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Whatever...........soap opera?

I think my Ruger 9mm Carbine with the 33 round Glock mags and green dot are the perfect repellant. I'm ready!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Make sure you got plenty of them 33 rounds magazines, there's lot of them and you don't want to let any get away.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Saw the "peaceful protests" in Kenosha the last couple of nights and was hoping you and the wife are ok. I swear people are looking for a reason to riot. I'm not sure that they realize that they are not helping their cause.
    We are fine. Fortunately, we don't live near that area, but we are near one of the largest cities in the state. My wifey's best friend is a nurse in Kenosha, and she just purchased a home near Kenosha. From what I have noticed over the years, the "trouble" is moving north and west in my state. New territories, new victims, new addicts, new opportunities to pray on people who have never witnessed any crime in their towns. A liberal Governor. Liberal mayors. New rules for LE on how to conduct yourself when you have repeatedly told someone to cooperate, rightfully so, and they start reaching here, and being hinky there, and not listening.to commands. The LE officers want to go home at night. They deal with all of the people that everyone else refuses to deal with. I would be happy to contribute more taxes to build more prisons, top notch prisons with minimal contact between officers and inmates. Statistics show that the areas near prisons are safe. You certainly don't hear about escapes too often, if ever. Lock em up. If that doesn't work, lock em up again. Keep them. No early release. No good time. Keep them permanently if need be. A safer world it would be. Go out looting and starting fires and battling with LE, and if caught, it's an automatic 10 years. No get out of jail card, no pass go. In these days of video all over the place, you'll really be taking a chance participating in any of this baloney.

6 should be okay temporarily. I am waiting for the Magpul 50's drums to go sale. :=]

https://magpul.com/firearm-accessori...-gl9-pcc.html#
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Well, just got back from up nort. Hauled a couple of car loads of stuff to the house. Got to mow the lawn for the first time with my new Cub Cadet. Mighty smooth. It cuts my mow time in half. All good................We think we may have had a weird weather event. We found an old spice box that had fallen on top of the stove from a shelf up above. There was also some small debris and dust on the stove and in the cupboard above. The vent pipe for the fan that sits above the stove runs through the middle of the cupboard. We think that some type of downdraft or wind must have shot down the vent pipe on the roof ands blew through the pipe and possibly the vent enclosure. I've never seen anything like it myself...................................Replaced all of the window blinds in the house with cordless ones. I hope I don't have to do that again................................Now we have to find a phone and internet provider and there just aren't too many choices out of town. I may be forced to have a flip phone because a land line is pretty much out of the picture for now....................We're waiting for an appraisal on the house, then it's another haul trip up. Next big event is when the carpet guys show up with the new carpeting. It's going fast, I'll be living there permanently in 17 days. It will definitely be worth it, but right now, I just wish the work was over..............................................

Progress is good!

Are any of the neighbors up nort permanent residents? Or will you be the pioneers in that regard?

Eight of the neighbors in the area are permanent including myself. Nine are not. One of the permanent neighbors just put their place up for sale.

He wants to move out to the country.

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Eight of the neighbors in the area are permanent including myself. Nine are not. One of the permanent neighbors just put their place up for sale.
    Well I'd come back and we could be neighbors but I'm working on trying to be Greg's neighbor. Guess I could be one of them snow chickens or seagulls or whatever they is called. You know follow the warm. I ain't never been east of the big muddy before so that would be an experience. I'd like to visit some of the civil war sites back east there before I cross the river, not sure it will happen but something to ponder.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

You'll have to cross the river before you "cross the river" if you want to see them.