Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P380 & PM9 (or cm series)

Default P380 & PM9 (or cm series)

For those of you who own birth the 380 and the 9 in either the P,PM or CM series what do you carry most of the time?

I have a P380 and a CM9. I carry the .380 the most because it's the most concealable. I keep it in an Uncle George's back pocket wallet holster. When i carry the 9 it's in a Remora pocket holster.

I have both and carry my PM9 most all of the time. I hardly notice the PM9 and either would conceal just fine as I typically dress.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

I had both. I found that I can carry the CM9 just as easy as the CW380. I EDC front pocket carry.The .380 seemed almost too small. The only advantage was if I wore jeans with tight pockets. Light dress pants, I carry 12:-00 pouch or ankle holster. I gave CW .380 to my daughter. When I IWB carry, my CM9 is fine but I usually go to CW9 or CW45.

I also have both. But except for the summer months, I tend to choose the PM9 (for IWB carry) over the P380 much more often. Only when I pocket carry, I pick up the P380 occasionally.

I have both (P380 & PM9). While I am more accurate with the PM9, I am a small guy, and find myself pocket carrying the P380 more. In my pockets, the PM9 is just a tad to large. It conceals very well in the IWB kydex at 4 O'clock, but in the summer, pocket carry is my preference. I also found that my Kimber Solo fits perfectly in the same Nemesis pocket holster as the P380 (the P380 has a CT laser), so sometimes it goes for the ride.

It all depends on the clothes. Either works great in front pocket of cargo or tactile pants, but the 380 is easier to carry in shorts when you do not want to wear a belt to hold the weight of the 9 or in dress pants. I think everyone would prefer to carry the 9 because of more power, but the 380 is a nice trade off when you need something smaller. The size of the CM/PM 9 is great though so if you are looking at just one, I would go with the 9.

I have both, I pocket carry a PM9 every day as a BUG. When I get home in the evenings, I slip the .380 into a pair of gym shorts and lounge about the house. So..380 for low threat no belt situations, and the PM9 for EDC backup.
    NRA Benefactor

After buying the PM9, I never carried the P380 again. It resides in the back of the safe.
    NRA Life Member

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Col Jeff Cooper

I own a PM9 and P380. I prefer to carry the P380 because it is just the right size for any pocket.