Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand is a nice place to live

It will spread everywhere, heck it's in the White House, it's everywhere. It's been in Washington for a long time. It hasn't taken hold as strongly as California of course but it gets worse everyday. More folks fleeing CA and bring their sick twisted misguided idea's with them. They are so used to complete government control that they come up here where they can do some things without guidance and they can't adjust to it.

It's all going the way of common sense and the Doh Doh bird.

I've been wanting to move to Wyoming for a long time now, just too late in the game for me and what's a deaf derelict in a wheelchair gonna do in Wyoming anyhow. Watch the buffalo roam from the porch? Maybe not a bad idea now that I ponder it some.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Nowadays you can't run from it anymore. I was shocked that Tukwilla was named the most dangerous city in America. Back when I lived in SeaTac/Lakewood/Puyallup I had to hit our corporate offices in Tukwilla once a month. Used to be a clean, open area. Of course that was when the "Greenriver killer" was hitting the areas but hadn't been named yet. I get on Google earth and don't even recognize the area anymore, but that wouldn't stop me from moving back in a second. Oh, and I promise to leave my California mindset behind if I ever get the chance to get out of here.

We're all doomed on the left coast anyways. The Cascadia fault or the San Andreas fault is gonna wipe us off the map when it finally gives. Ginsberg is getting bashed online now for her comments, maybe it will push her into retirement.....
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

The sad part of her retiring is in all likelihood we'll end up with somebody even worse.

It's a double edged sword and we get cut any way we look at it.

I never did care for the Sea Tac, Puyallup area myself. My sister lived in Puyallup for quite awhile. Visited once or twice a year. Guess I just never got familiar with the area.

My old and best Chief is now the Chief of Port of Seattle. Been there for several years. What a change from our little town to that. She's real good though, probably just the right person for the job.
    I still miss her terribly. See her once in awhile but not nearly enough.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Oh Vey! This ole Yenta has got more Nuts in her head than a fruit cake!
    Look at that battle axe face!
    she looks like she got a good whiff of sh!t up her nose....
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

she crossed a line.....They(judges) may talk amongst themselves but NEVER like that in public. Obviously her judgment is frayed and it is time for her to step down.
    I am the Living Man

IMO, this Justice always wears a face that looks like she just looked into her toilet and saw what came out. Does she ever smile? She sure would like to see the President's nominee seated because it would guarantee liberal, left wing decisions for decades. Anyone who thinks the Justices on the Supreme Court rule strictly according to the Constitution, I have a used car to sell you. A conservative or a liberal picks up their values as they are growing up and few leopards change their spots. A nominee will say anything to the Senate to land a cushy lifetime job but deep, deep down inside, they are what they are. Ironically, the Court today is as fair as it's ever going to be (4-4) right now. Maybe we don't need another Justice.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

To Bobshouse: You don't have to leave your California mindset behind if you ever return to Tukwilla, the California mindset has already preceded you there.

To Bawanna: There's an old saying that says, "ANY change is an IMPROVEMENT."
    Life member - NRA
    SW desert rat

Can you think back to when Ovomit took office and still say with a straight face that any change is an improvement?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Touche, but the saying doesn't fit ALL cases. Have to dig pretty deep to find someone WORSE.
    Life member - NRA
    SW desert rat

I've always had issues with change. When things are good don't mess with them if my philosophy.

I compare politics these days with the Survivor program on TV. For some reason I enjoy the show but I usually watch just to see if they find people dumber and more helpless than the group before.

After 20 seasons they still manage to find and out do themselves with morons that don't belong anyplace without sidewalks and Walk/Don't Walk signals.

Your right in that you have to dig deep to find worse, but the barrel is huge and very deep. I think Hillary crawled into the bottom of the barrel through a small rusted out hole, so she originally wasn't even in the barrel technically.
    Some folks just aren't entitled to the air that they breath. She and her sponsor Ovomit are clearly in that category.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan