Tommy Gun   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrorist uses a truck, Ban All Trucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    Agreed
    open question to all......if this happened near you would you pull you gun and shoot the driver? I thought I would until I thought that a scenario such as this could have happened due to a stuck accelerator. How do you know its a vehicle malfunction vs. terror act?
    By the time I see him going for the third or 4th person weaving back and forth he's going down.

Side note, look how much money the French LEO's saved on prosecution of the subject.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    what?
    Get rid ig Brittany with the tinfoil hat.... put your new Brittany up there!
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

got it......man I would but its a family show here
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    This right herr. Next is the first amendment.
    Yep. don't say anything bad about muslims or global warming, or you will get loretta "lynched".

Folks, lets be REASONABLE here.....

First of all, the driver was using a Renault truck with a 19 ton cargo capacity.

There is no need for an ordinary person to have a 19 ton cargo capacity.

Therefore, I can fully support a ban on high capacity cargo capability.

A restriction of all high cargo capacity vehicles would not hamper ordinary people or those individuals who like to drive trucks, or even those who occasionally haul cargo.

A limit of cargo capacity to five hundred pounds, maximum, would only effect a very small percentage of people. The military, and police would be exempted from the ban, of course.

A truck buy back program, paid for by tax dollars, for all high capacity trucks, should be initiated.

And, the truck manufacturers should be held responsible for all of the high capacity trucks they have ever manufactured.

Recognizing the various truck collections in private hands, antique trucks in collections could be exempt from the ban, and buy back, but only if the truck is registered as a high capacity truck, and a special tax stamp is purchased... after a thorough background check, and notification and consent of the chief local law enforcement official.

~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by cjb View Post
    folks, lets be reasonable here.....

First of all, the driver was using a renault truck with a 19 ton cargo capacity.

Therefore, i can fully support a ban on high capacity cargo capability.

A restriction of all high cargo capacity vehicles would not hamper ordinary people or those individuals who like to drive trucks, or even those who occasionally haul cargo.

A limit of cargo capacity to five hundred pounds, maximum, would only effect a very small percentage of people. The military, and police would be exempted from the ban, of course.

A truck buy back program, paid for by tax dollars, for all high capacity trucks, should be initiated.

And, the truck manufacturers should be held responsible for all of the high capacity trucks they have ever manufactured.

Recognizing the various truck collections in private hands, antique trucks in collections could be exempt from the ban, and buy back, but only if the truck is registered as a high capacity truck, and a special tax stamp is purchased... After a thorough background check, and notification and consent of the chief local law enforcement official.

~~~~~
    well done post
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    Folks, lets be REASONABLE here.....

First of all, the driver was using a Renault truck with a 19 ton cargo capacity.

Therefore, I can fully support a ban on high capacity cargo capability.

Recognizing the various truck collections in private hands, antique trucks in collections could be exempt from the ban, and buy back, but only if the truck is registered as a high capacity truck, and a special tax stamp is purchased... after a thorough background check, and notification and consent of the chief local law enforcement official.

~~~~~
    LOL. The liberal pultroons will probably try this. If they had done so after the OKC Bombing maybe this event could have been prevented, oh wait it happened in FrogLand.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Check out Moms Against Cars on Facebook, we're starting a movement. #BanHighCapacityTrucks

https://m.facebook.com/Moms-Against-...7474342724475/

I'm thinking the ATF will now add trucks to their control.
    Extra large trucks will now require registration, tax stamp, engraving and imported trucks must have 10 U.S. parts
    Well will soon see an official definition of an Assault Truck.