Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Turkey's "Coup"

Default Turkey's "Coup"

Some excerpts from the news today regarding Turkey:
    "Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag said in a television interview that "the cleansing (operation) is continuing. Some 6,000 detentions have taken place. The number could surpass 6,000." "Detention orders were filed for 53 more judges and prosecutors while 52 military officers were rounded up for their alleged roles in the plot, Turkey's state-run Anadolu news agency reported.Erdogan's survival has turned him into a "sort of a mythical figure" and could further erode democracy in Turkey, said Soner Cagaptay, director of the Turkish research program at The Washington Institute." "It will allow him to crack down on liberty and freedom of association, assembly, expression and media in ways that we haven't seen before,"

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but this looks like a textbook false flag operation to me. Hillary is probably taking notes.
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" - General George S. Patton, Jr.

Reminds me too much of the "uprising" in The Hunger Games. Everything is staged, it's all for show; all manipulation.

Not to worry. "Lurch" Kerry is on it. All is well. I heard he took Hitlery's reset button with him.