Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Semi annual haircut.....

Ditto that. I like hooters girls.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I was getting "styled" by a somewhat good looking blonde chick, and she asked, "Do you ever comb your hair straight back like this?" I said, "Not since the '80s." She said it was coming back in style and I said ok whatever. I can comb it the way I want when I get home.

One of my business ideas is to run a barber shop where the barbers are basically Hooters girls and dress that way. I think I'd make a fortune, and guys wouldn't even care how their hair turns out.
    Yup. And....smoke cigars n sip whiskey before during and after the cut!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post

One of my business ideas is to run a barber shop where the barbers are basically Hooters girls and dress that way. I think I'd make a fortune, and guys wouldn't even care how their hair turns out.
    It would never work out. Your local Rosie O'donnell's would start showing up and ruin everythung, just sayin. It would have worked 10 years ago.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    It would never work out. Your local Rosie O'donnell's would start showing up and ruin everythung, just sayin. It would have worked 10 years ago.
    No, there's a way around that too. Instead of being open to the public, you make it a private social club, with monthly or yearly "dues".

As a social club, they can restrict anyone, for any reason. They can also enroll anyone at any time. So, if some outstanding "prospect" ventures in, he can, for instance, apply for membership, pay a fee of say $25 to "inspect" his new prospective club, before committing to a full membership.

Either that, or they can teach the wenches down at the VFW to cut hair - problem solved! And the local VFW has really really nice wenches too.

Is Rosie showing up for a job interview, or to get a haircut? Kinda makes a difference. Ha ha. Yeah, it was the "less blessed" women who ruined Hooters by demanding jobs there.

I started going to Charlie in 1977. That shop closed and he started his own. When he reached 65 he closed his shop and he and one of his barbers moved down the road where he pays rent on his chair. I go in every 3 months and depending on how he's feeling I get clippers or scissors, layers or regular, high and tight or a mite less. Hot cream with straight razor. We have a lot in common and conversation never lags. He's given me three pickup loads of firewood this year and I dread the day he no longer cuts hair.
    Sent from the ethers by magic.
    Archeologists have discovered that ancient people loved to drink from broken cups.

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    No, there's a way around that too. Instead of being open to the public, you make it a private social club, with monthly or yearly "dues".

As a social club, they can restrict anyone, for any reason. They can also enroll anyone at any time. So, if some outstanding "prospect" ventures in, he can, for instance, apply for membership, pay a fee of say $25 to "inspect" his new prospective club, before committing to a full membership.

Either that, or they can teach the wenches down at the VFW to cut hair - problem solved! And the local VFW has really really nice wenches too.
    There you go John, problem solved.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    I was feeling pretty good today. Got some parts sent over to Hamilton Bowen for his magic touch on a project I've got going. ....
    Goldilocks ,
    The hair cutting story was entertaining, but let's hear about the project you've got going!
    Signed,
    What hair I got is cropped.
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Two custom Bearcats. All I'm sayin' at the moment!