Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Hillary acceptance speach

Default Hillary acceptance speach

What a great acceptance speech. She promised new, good paying jobs, and open boarders so that illegal aliens can fill them. What so the American people get out of it?

Americans get to pay for all this in the form of high taxes. Democrats are masters at taking tax dollars to fund social services in order to gather votes and stay in power. They stole this method from the caesars who put on "games" at the coliseum to keep the people occupied in order to stay in power. Once the people learn that government provides, they no longer fend for themselves.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

We get the blunt end of a broom stick. Higher taxes, more crime, terrorist attacks, more national debt, a rapid decline of the USA as we know it, or used to know.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    What a great acceptance speech. She promised new, good paying jobs, and open boarders so that illegal aliens can fill them. What so the American people get out of it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Hillary speach summary :
    "I'm going to take money from working people and give away free stuff so vote for me."
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Meh, taxes don't fund Democrat programs, taxes are how they control, manipulate, and oppress the citizens. They fund their programs with infinite debt.

IMO, there is no such thing as "infinite debt". Debt can only grow when a borrower finds someone willing to lend. The number of "someones" willing to lend to this country are diminishing rapidly. As the Fed continues to print money, the purchasing power of our retirement assets continue to decrease. Inflation will drown us in worthless paper. Most Americans don't have enough retirement assets to retire on. Not a pretty picture to describe the "Greatest Nation on the Face of the Earth!"
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

Yeah, I think John's tongue was in his cheek when he said "infinite". Those Dems sure seem to think the cup has no bottom tho.
    ​O|||||||O

A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

"Don't cry for me, America." (Eva Peron reference)
    "One step ahead of the jailer." (Jimmy Buffet reference)
    "You think I'll let it go, you're mad! You got another thing coming!" (Judas Priest)
    "Mama, just killed a man..." (Queen)