CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K-40?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default amen

Quote Originally Posted by jlottmc View Post
    I'd really have to see this thing between my hands before I'd go for it. I see now where the pit was mentioned.
    to that. Hell as I stated that 13 year old K40 might be the most reliable, the most accurate handgun one ever owned. We don't know that. If the price was around $375 I might consider it (might, but for me I am not a 40 cal fan) but I just feel this price is way way out of line. I like the dlc finish kahrs better than any finsih they offer but IMO you can't beat stainless.

Shinny Nickel belongs on Hopalong Cassidy and the Lone rangers six shooters. and oh lets not forget Gene and Roy

Now Rambo wants um the same color as his big fu--ing knife. Damn I watched his movie yesterday it was titled 2 something, anyway, he sure gets alot of money for saying maybe 10 words the entire time. and wow I have been a bowhunter all my life and he just pops up out of water and bingo an arrow in the chest at 50 yards. No doubt he's the man... I thought I seen one of those rambo knives in harbor Freight yesterday for $5.99..

Default New K9/K40 prices for reference

New K40 (standard sights) at Bud's - $715 with free shipping (add applicable transfer fee)
    Kahr Arms K-40 .40SW 3.5" Stainless $715.00 SHIPS FREE

New K9 (standard sights) at Bud's - $682 with free shipping (add applicable transfer fee)
    Kahr Arms K-9 9mm 3.5" Stainless $682.00 SHIPS FREE

New K9 (night sights) at Bud's - $778 with free shipping (add applicable transfer fee)
    Kahr Arms K-9 9mm 3.5" Stainless Night Sights $778.00 SHIPS FREE

If I was going to go for a 40 cal in a kahr (which i won't) I wold lean towards the all steel version. You just don't hear the recoil complaints on the all steel kahr 40 cal. as one does with the polymer kahrs... Lets face it the 40 cal is one hot caliber, ever notice you don't see +P in 40 cal ammo. Hell it's hot right out of the box and a PM40 kahr or P40 kahr as light as theya re would be for many a handful. I would also if possble want to rent or try my buddies 40 cal kahr out before buyiing one to. be it polymer or steel..

Course for me it is very soveable PORT THE SUCKER.