X-Posted from northeastshooters

Sorry for just popping onto the forum to do a review. Someone once told me that whenever you experience good service and good products, to tell somebody. People that work hard for your business deserve the recognition. That's why I wanted to let you all know about the Werkz Minimalist Holster.

First off, I'm very impressed by the build quality of my new Minimalist holster for my Kahr PM9. I spent at least 2 months searching for a new AIWB holster for my Kahr PM9 for daily concealed carry to take the place of my Glock 19 daily carry gun now that the weather has warmed up. I spent a year carrying with another AIWB holster and a pocket holster but both were lacking in adjustment flexibility and concealability - they were too bulky. I could conceal my Glock 19 in a RCS Vanguard better than my much smaller Kahr PM9 in either of those holsters. Unfortunately RCS doesn't make a Vanguard with the clip for the Kahr PM9.

After considering close to a dozen options, I finally stumbled on the Werkz Minimalist holster. It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for - durable kydex, minimal bulk, appendix carry, adjustable cant, and a company that stands behind their products. When I received the holster, the excellent workmanship was clear, from the Werk's stamp on the holster to the handwritten note on the invoice. BTW, delivery was within 2 weeks of order which is pretty unbelievable these days for a quality handmade custom holster.

I carried with the Minimalist holster daily for a month and realized that everything about the holster is excellent but with change needed for a better fit on my body. I contacted Shan with my issues and within 15 min, he had emailed me back with options to resolve. He got the holster to exactly what I was looking for with no fuss.

The new holster perfectly balanced ride height with ability to grip and draw the pistol. I'll say that this is the most comfortable and well built holster I've had for the Kahr. I'm thrilled to have found this holster after seeing/trying so many other holsters with unneeded bulk. I now carry AIWB in shorts and a tight v-neck t-shirt without printing. This is the perfect compact holster for such a compact firearm.

Things I liked:
- durable kydex construction
- minimal bulk
- perfect ride height
- wider sight channel for my XS Big Dot sights
- superb customer service
- fast shipping/delivery

Price: A very reasonable $52

I highly recommend checking them out if you're in the market for a high quality custom holster for your daily carry weapon:
http://www.werkz.com/made-to-order/w...ead-times.html

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/NICKUS~1/AppData/Local/Temp/enhtmlclip/Image(5).jpg[/IMG]
Pictures:

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/NICKUS~1/AppData/Local/Temp/enhtmlclip/Image(6).jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/NICKUS~1/AppData/Local/Temp/enhtmlclip/Image(7).jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/NICKUS~1/AppData/Local/Temp/enhtmlclip/Image.jpg[/IMG]