Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slide not locking back.

Well...got my RMA and a FEDEX label via email today. Email says estimated turn around is 4 weeks. Will try to get her off this weekend.
    NRA Benefactor

Well the T9 is on the way back to the mother ship. I have to admit the shipping was pretty easy. I stopped by a local FEDEX shipper, showed them my email on my phone, scanned the code, printed a label, gave me a box, and off she goes.
    NRA Benefactor

Fast response!
    Shipped my T9 back on Saturday, arrived at Kahr on Monday. Just got a call, mag well is too wide, allows magazine to move to much to the right and completely miss slide lock. Going to replace the frame, so has to go back to FFL, I will have to pay another transfer fee.

So on one hand, I'm glad they found the problem and did everything pretty fast. On the other hand, I've had to do without for a spell and have to pay for a transfer fee.
    NRA Benefactor

Got the T9 back from the mother ship, now two mags will always lock the slide, third one never.
    NRA Benefactor

Did you do anything further about this. I have a feeling mine may end up having the same issue(s)...

Got mine back from Kahr...Still does not lock back...Off to Kahr again yesterday.

With the mag being hard to pull out, I'm wondering about the mag release.

Just sent mine back. It refused to lock back, manually cycling or firing. It was a minor annoyance until I was teaching someone to shoot and she had to strip out the mag as it was caught over the slide stop every time.

I used some some aluminum foil to shim up the right side of the mag well as a test and, the gun seemed to function fine. So, I assume I got one with the bad mag well machining. PA14XX.

Flagship guns shouldnt have issues. Kahr did, however, send me free shipping back home. Well done Kahr.

One mag still doesn't lock back, but functions otherwise. All other mags work great, never had any issues, once they "fixed" it.
    NRA Benefactor

Well, we shall see. That’s kinda their premium gun. Oughtta work right every time.