Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brand bashing and fighting

Kindred spirits.....MGD for me as well although I'm partial to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Busch Light too.

Not a beer drinker like I used to be, which is probably good as I'd probably weigh 300 pounds.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Love to talk guns, any of them. I miss beer, but it just doesn't sit well with me anymore.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Planedude View Post
    Shiner for the beer and most any kind of gun. I might not have interest in owning what gun brand you like, but I'll enjoy a long talk about it, over a ice cold Shiner Blond.

Cold, cold beer. Mmmmmmm...
    Ahh, yes....Shiner. It's been so long I'd done forgot. A favorite from my days in Texas.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    Love to talk guns, any of them. I miss beer, but it just doesn't sit well with me anymore.
    Do what I do.............when the brew isn't sitting just right, and it's real hot outside................find yourself a tall glass and fill it to the top with ice. Squeeze in a half of a lime. Pour in about half a shot of Rose's Lime Juice. Pour in one jigger of Stolichnaya Elit: vodka. Top off with Sprite. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so refreshing. As far as Glock's.............I prefer da/sa myself. Every time I hear "they're not pretty but they go bang every time", I could vomit. They're a bit on the fat side, and don't fit my hand, so I don't pay too much attention to them.

I would never tell someone that their kids are ugly!
    Tony

Hey Gaston, your kids are ugly.

But they're good fighting tools.

But you have to look at them the rest of the time.............................................. ..............

A real hot day finds Mikes Lemonade in a frosted mug with ice. Just have to be careful since it goes down so good.

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    You may call me a Kahr fanboy. Strictly from the elegance of the design, even with its few faults.

Then again, I'm a fanboy of most anything designed by JMB, JDP, Doug McClenahan, or Bill Ruger (and his crew while he was yet alive).

I wouldn't own a Glock. Seen too many self shot folks, first hand, in my range days. Not me. No thanks, and why I carry Kahr.
    +1 from me. You're the only one I've read beside myself who has described the Kahr design as elegant. Clean but mean.

I never drink beer at home, but do keep these in the fridge for my sons...

A Texas Hill Country craft brew

One son developed a taste for this pricey stuff when he spent the summer in France...

A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling