Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Right Hand Holsters

Default Right Hand Holsters

For Sale: "SOLD" 4 right hand holsters for the Kahr PM/CM-9 pistols. (1) OWB DeSantis Mini Scabbard; (1) IWB Kusiak Standard; (2) Pocket Holsters - El Paso Horse Hide and Black Carbon Fiber. Asking $50 for all. Please PM me. Price includes free shipping for the lower 48. Thanks...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cartero391; 09-04-2016 at 12:04 PM.

pm sent
    ​O|||||||O

PM sent

Got 'em. Thanks.
    ​O|||||||O

Thumbs up FYI: Review 4 holsters

FYI: I've had a chance to take these for a quick test drive. Here are my first impressions. (If you are looking to purchase similar to these).

1. Bianchi: This is real comfortable pretty much anywhere on your strong side. The draw and re-holster are quick and easy. But it's not quite tight enough to my body to avoid printing. Even with a good belt, you have to really cinch it up to get it in tight. The gun doesn't flop around...it's just a bit too far out from your body (it fails the IDPA pencil test). This will be a great option when I am not wearing light, summer clothes. But I will still need to IWB in the summer.
    2. Kusiak: Nice quality, thin leather. I am not a fan of AIWB so it was a pleasure to discover that I can wear this around 3:00 without it digging into my hip bone. The clip is real tight though and I cannot get it over my belt. And it's a struggle to even get it to clip over your pants waistband. So it's not an easy on and off like I expected. Also, with the clip inside the belt, it presents a pretty significant bump...but it doesn't print as a gun.
    3. Black Kydex: I've stayed away from Kydex. But inside the pocket, kydex thin is a definite advantage. And it weighs nothing. This is as close to carrying without a holster as I can imagine. The gun clicks in and out real easy but retention is good. I will need practice activating the thumb release (and more room too...jeans pockets are a bit too tight...cargo pants should work great). I guess because this is so thin, the backstrap prints pretty obvious as a gun in your pocket. I think this might be a game changer for me. Pocket carry in the right pants will be a viable option. Note: this is molded with nice and tight PM9/CM9 tolerances. It's the only one of the four that probably won't work for my MK9. The MK9 grips are too wide. But that's no biggie really. I don't think I'd be pocket carrying that one anyway with a PM9 available.
    4. El Paso: While a little thicker than the kydex, this is real comfortable in your pocket and easier to draw from jeans. It presents a pretty good bump but doesn't look like a gun. This will see service when I am in a hurry to gear up. It would make a great glovebox holster = keep a holstered gun in your car to stuff in your pocket when you go into stores and such.

Thanks again OP for passing these along. They will be put to good use.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​O|||||||O