Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop

Thread: Can't believe how comfortable AIWB is!

Default Can't believe how comfortable AIWB is!

I bought three holsters for my CW9, off Addictedhealer, on the Defensive Carry forum: a Sticky, a PJ holster and a Cry Havoc Grim holster. I picked them up because the price was low enough that I could try them out without getting hurt too bad if I didn't like them. I would have never chosen any of them if I were buying new. I have been looking into getting an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck or a Clinger Stingray. I wasn't even considering AIWB. Since my Kore Essentials Gun Belt arrived last Thursday, I have been experimenting by wearing them around the house and yard. The Cry Havoc Grim fits perfectly at 1:00, snug around my Ilium. I can sit comfortably, lean forward, and bend over without it gouging me. Even with a fairly tight fitting shirt tucked in, it disappears. I think I have found my mode of carry.

I have a tuckable IWB holster, which I use occasionally. That is the position I usually end up carrying in. Comfortable standing, sitting, etc.

I had to look up Ilium, I guess I got one of them too, least ways I think I do.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

When I can't pocket carry AIWB is the way I go.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/