Kahr Shop   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finding old members

Eventually I'll have to move and change my name.
    That's the drill.
    But I'll be back with a different look and label - LOL!

PattayaPistol & the TinMan MIA for a while...
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

It is great to see some comments from folks who haven't made any in awhile. Glad you are all doing well too.

There are a couple of ways to take the "old members" description, and I may qualify under both. I'm certainly finding I qualify for more senior discounts than I think I should.

And, thanks Bawanna for encouraging folks to say hello and drop in a bit more!
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    Eventually I'll have to move and change my name.
    That's the drill.
    But I'll be back with a different look and label - LOL!
    I've already done it once when a motorcycle gang put out a hit on me. Of course I had government help. Believe me it's more trouble than it's worth.

I received a brief email this morning from Tinman. He's doing well. Said he's just shifted gears and doesn't spend a lot of time on the internet these days.
    He wished to say hi to all the gang.

Hopefully he'll shift gears again sometime in the future and rejoin us.
    I also reached out to Zena and MX5fan. Many here probably don't remember them. They were active when I first joined and my first cyber brides. I've tried before with no responses and the emails are probably no longer valid.
    Probably time to start seeing other people, but I miss them too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Thanks for the try, Bawanna. I haven't been here that long, but really warmed up to the forum members. I enjoy the wide variety of topics discussed here and believe everyone has much to offer. We've lost some really cool people when their time was up, so we all appreciate your efforts to contact these members.
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    It is great to see some comments from folks who haven't made any in awhile. Glad you are all doing well too.

There are a couple of ways to take the "old members" description, and I may qualify under both. I'm certainly finding I qualify for more senior discounts than I think I should.

And, thanks Bawanna for encouraging folks to say hello and drop in a bit more!
    Didn't want to be the one to say it... but yea.. thought most of y'all were "old" members.. She wasn't with the forum long but every once in awhile I wonder about the girl that lived out west and was having some issues with a cougar around. Hope it didn't end up getting her..
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Well believe it or not after all these years I got a response from MX5Fan. I had pretty much giving up hope of ever hearing from her again.
    She said she no longer had her Kahr and hence left the forum. I adamantly (ok I begged) and told her owning a Kahr certainly wasn't a prerequisite for playing on the forum.

She was directly responsible for getting me hooked on a Dan Wesson Cbob. She had, hope she still does have a beauty. Had some nice Buckeye Burl handles as I recall.

Anyhow she's still amongst us and hopefully she'll honor us here with her presence. As I recall she had an Australian Boyfriend back in those days, not sure of his status, I neglected to ask.

Now if Zena responds I'm going to declare a full blown Kahr holiday.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Well believe it or not after all these years I got a response from MX5Fan. I had pretty much giving up hope of ever hearing from her again.
    She said she no longer had her Kahr and hence left the forum. I adamantly (ok I begged) and told her owning a Kahr certainly wasn't a prerequisite for playing on the forum.

She was directly responsible for getting me hooked on a Dan Wesson Cbob. She had, hope she still does have a beauty. Had some nice Buckeye Burl handles as I recall.

Anyhow she's still amongst us and hopefully she'll honor us here with her presence. As I recall she had an Australian Boyfriend back in those days, not sure of his status, I neglected to ask.

Now if Zena responds I'm going to declare a full blown Kahr holiday.
    Great work! Or at least pretty good. Thanks fer trackin' down.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    PattayaPistol & the TinMan MIA for a while...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I received a brief email this morning from Tinman. He's doing well. Said he's just shifted gears and doesn't spend a lot of time on the internet these days.
    He wished to say hi to all the gang.

Hopefully he'll shift gears again sometime in the future and rejoin us.
    I also reached out to Zena and MX5fan. Many here probably don't remember them. They were active when I first joined and my first cyber brides. I've tried before with no responses and the emails are probably no longer valid.
    Probably time to start seeing other people, but I miss them too.
    We'll that's good to hear as he was always coming up with snappy memes and then moved on. Glad to hear he's alive and doing well....
    Now that Aussie???
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”