Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Production volume of the K series

Default Production volume of the K series

Are there any published production numbers for Kahr models? The K seems to be pretty low in inventory. I found two 9mm models online, and my local gun broker had access to only 2 through his channels. He also said the elites are very hard to find now. Mine is not an elite model. Just a basic k9.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeAvery71 View Post
    Are there any published production numbers for Kahr models? The K seems to be pretty low in inventory. I found two 9mm models online, and my local gun broker had access to only 2 through his channels. He also said the elites are very hard to find now. Mine is not an elite model. Just a basic k9.
    mine is also like yours, with the nypd trigger in it and I love it, shoots better for me than my PMJ9. You realize the elite trigger is merely 1/8' shorter trigger trave. Not like its a POS to own a nypd K9, IMO. I certainly would never spend the moneyt to change it over. Think about it,m add 1/8" to the length of your dick and see if your wife or gal friend even notices. Just sayin.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

All of the new k's have the elite trigger. Been that way for a while, so I read. But it matters not, 1/8 inch is hardly noticeable on this firearm.