Xssights   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Holy Smoke!

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Default Holy Smoke!

No, really, you can not make this stuff up.
    Holy Smoke!

myholysmoke.com

Our Process

The process of having
    cremated ash placed in live ammunition begins when you contact us. You tell us what type of hunting or shooting that the decedent practiced and we can help you decide what will best suit your needs. Feel free to (I removed Slugnutty) or complete the proposal form on our Buy Holy Smoke page, and we will gladly discuss the options (caliber, gauge, etc.) available to you. We are here to serve you and want to simplify the ordering process as much as possible.

Once the caliber, gauge and other ammunition parameters have been selected, we will ask you (by way of your funeral service provider) to send approximately one pound of the decedents ash to us. Upon receiving the ashes our professional and reverent staff will place a measured portion of ash into each shotshell or cartridge. (Please note that our process uses only a portion of the ash from a typical cremation.)

Example: 1 Pound of ash is enough to produce 250 shotshells (one case).

All I can think of is Cheech and Chong - Up in smoke.
    Nowhere on the site does it say you CAN NOT use crazy old uncle Harry's ashes.

And just in case you we're wondering if you could get a one stop shop, sadly......no.

Our services are available to anyone with fully cremated remains.
    Holy Smoke does not perform funeral services or cremations.
    bummer.

I've heard of this done several times. Usually a gun club of the decedent host a special shoot. Usually it's shotgun.
    Members are invited to shoot a some of the special rounds to honor the passing of the member or friend or whatever.

Pretty cool to me but some have hung that crazy label on me from time to time too.

I loved Cheech and Chong by the way although I've never experimented with their smoke.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

What a way to GO!