Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Undercover Trump Supporter Crashes Hillary Event-Only to Find Out He's the Only There

I don't know, looks like she's got a mean streak in her if you ask me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Trump is no republican . Trump is all about Trump. They just found that he hasn't put a penny in his foundation since 2008, he uses other peoples money. To make matters worse, he has been using 100's of thousands of foundation money to buy portraits of himself. He also used foundation money to pay off his lawsuit.

'
    "It's called other people's money," Trump said. "There's nothing like doing things with other people's money because it takes the risk -- you get a good chunk out of it and it takes the risk."

He will do or say anything to be President. Personally, I think he would be like Jessie Ventura. Even if elected, he will quit after a year when he realizes the constitution prevents him from doing whatever the hell he wants. Like I said before, let's see those tax returns before I let him use my money!

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Trump is a conservative's hope and change. And like Obama before him, we really don't know what change he will bring. But unlike Obama, Trump is not an orchestrated puppet of his mainstream party elite. That has me pretty confident that Trump will be good for America. At least I hope so.

And we KNOW what to expect from Hillary. There's no hope there at all.
    I agree.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by John222 View Post
    Trump is no republican . Trump is all about Trump. They just found that he hasn't put a penny in his foundation since 2008, he uses other peoples money. To make matters worse, he has been using 100's of thousands of foundation money to buy portraits of himself. He also used foundation money to pay off his lawsuit.

'
    "It's called other people's money," Trump said. "There's nothing like doing things with other people's money because it takes the risk -- you get a good chunk out of it and it takes the risk."

He will do or say anything to be President. Personally, I think he would be like Jessie Ventura. Even if elected, he will quit after a year when he realizes the constitution prevents him from doing whatever the hell he wants. Like I said before, let's see those tax returns before I let him use my money!

So you're voting for Hiliary?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Unfortunately yes. Even though I really don't care for her, she is the lesser of two evils. Trumps history using other peoples money is not good. History has shown that when he uses other peoples money, it doesn't end well for others. One thing I know for sure, his four years will end with him being richer and he will have his name and picture on everything in the US.

'

Didn't seem to effect Ovomit. The constitution doesn't allow half the crap he pulled off and he did it anyway.
    Hillary won't be no better, that's for sure.

Damn sad election this time around. Definitely the lesser of two evils.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Unfortunately yes. Even though I really don't care for her, she is the lesser of two evils. Trumps history using other peoples money is not good. History has shown that when he uses other peoples money, it doesn't end well for others. One thing I know for sure, his four years will end with him being richer and he will have his name and picture on everything in the US.
    Another kool aid drinker..................................hope you don't have cash in her foundation...........................

You might as well turn your guns in now and not wait for the Feds to come get them.

while I understand your sentiments regarding Trump, I encourage you to rethink your position on Clinton.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by DanTana View Post
    You might as well turn your guns in now and not wait for the Feds to come get them.
    agreed 110%
    I am the Living Man