Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun

Thread: Rear dovetail

Default Rear dovetail

See-All has a new(to me) sight for pistols. It attaches to a dovetail insert, $10, that slides into the rear dovetail. They do not have an insert for Kahr though. Currently these are the only available. Any idea if Kahr dovetail size is the same as any of these?

https://seeallopensight.com/product/pistol-sight/

Models of pistols that the dovetails will fit are listed below.
    Glock – 17,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34 ,35,37,38,39,40,41,43,
    Sig – P Series
    S&W – M&P Series
    FN – FNX, FNS
    XD – XD,XDM,XDS

You could probably adapt a larger dovetail insert - to fit the Kahr dovetail. That would be the least destructive option.

And good God man, that thing would look hideous on a Kahr. I think it might resemble the putrid pus laden pimple on a carbuncle's goiter if you mounted that monstrosity on a nice svelte Karh.

Just sayin!

Interesting. So it doesn't use a front sight at all? I think it might be cooler on a rifle? Kind of negates any sight radius advantage tho if I understand it correctly. And it really is a big mofo ain't it? I suspect if you really want one ST you are gonna need to get a gunsmith to fit it for you. I agree with CJB = grind the dovetail insert to fit vs. messing with the slide.
    ​O|||||||O

It works like a reflex sight.