Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: New to Kahr w/ CW40

Default New to Kahr w/ CW40

Just traded for a CW40. Traded a H&R Taper 410 for it. Figure I got a good deal. I'm excited to cycle this into my EDC, anything I need to know about?

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

One thing I can think of off the top of my head about the CW40...it shoots 40 caliber rounds...and your really going to enjoy it! Welcome to the site!
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

My CW40 was one of the most accurate pistols I ever owned, and like most CW's, was also one of the most reliable. However, I prefer the 45 ACP round, so when I bought a CW45, I sold the 40. They are almost the same size.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just got back from the range. I also have a HK P30 in 40, live that gun very much. Needless to say, I love this litltle pistol. I got 300 rounds through it, no issue with it being too "snappy" or anything like that. I am attached to 40 S&W ammo, love shooting it. I got rid of my M&P45, and my Springfield 1911. The Kahr performed as it should, no issues. The sights were a little different than I am used to, but got that dialed down as well. Nothing like a little range time to get more acquainted with the new EDC.