Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kahr is selling what???

Why am I getting this sort of "Blade Runner" Asian societal undertow sort of vibe here. This is not from Yankee minds sez me. Sort of like it should be next to the cash register at a Sushi bar, or Ramen kioske.

Some people are getting very interested in Herbal cures and Meds.
    You may thing it nuts, but many worldwide think that Big Pharma are the crazy ones
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    Some people are getting very interested in Herbal cures and Meds.
    You may thing it nuts, but many worldwide think that Big Pharma are the crazy ones
    True. It's just jarring to see guns and herbal meds on the same website. It's like going to the grocery store and finding, say, a pet adoption department. Nothing wrong with it, but wtf.

Having visited Kahr, this all makes me chuckle a bit.

If you are in the aisle where they have the shelf with these supplements, the more "potent pills" are right across from them. Hornady hollowpoints - in bulk cases.

Next is the coffee bar - and it's a nice one! Lots of kinds and flavors of java for you to enjoy while taking in the whole experience. All kinds of snacks and foods available too - some healthy, some not so much (donuts!). They have reading material like guns mags and brochures galore. I got the distinct impression it was set up to be a pro-2A visitor's dream come true kinda place.

Starts to make more sense, actually. Pick out your favorite new purchase, gather up some accessories for it, grab a cup of coffee and some munchies. Sit around the lounge type setting and discuss things with your buddies. Not all that different from here!

Pretty sure it's a "These are a few of our favorite things - hope you like 'em" kind of thing. One doesn't expect to see a thread about guitars on a gun forum, but it's all about the things we enjoy.

Quoting hickok45.........."Life is good."

I guess, if you can buy a firearm, some ammo, shrink your prostate, have some coffee and a doughnut, it's sounding more like my kind of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Having visited Kahr, this all makes me chuckle a bit.

If you are in the aisle where they have the shelf with these supplements, the more "potent pills" are right across from them. Hornady hollowpoints - in bulk cases.

Next is the coffee bar - and it's a nice one! Lots of kinds and flavors of java for you to enjoy while taking in the whole experience. All kinds of snacks and foods available too - some healthy, some not so much (donuts!). They have reading material like guns mags and brochures galore. I got the distinct impression it was set up to be a pro-2A visitor's dream come true kinda place.

Starts to make more sense, actually. Pick out your favorite new purchase, gather up some accessories for it, grab a cup of coffee and some munchies. Sit around the lounge type setting and discuss things with your buddies. Not all that different from here!

Pretty sure it's a "These are a few of our favorite things - hope you like 'em" kind of thing. One doesn't expect to see a thread about guitars on a gun forum, but it's all about the things we enjoy.

Quoting hickok45.........."Life is good."
    Sounds like a place I could spend all day.

I think we should see if we can get a group buy on this stuff:

Japanese Bushy Knotweed Power

Sounds like it might just do the trick!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I'm in, love eastern medicines. Probably an obligation for Justin's dad church.

The new retail store has all kinds of survival and prepping items for sale, well beyond just Kahr guns and gear. This is a new venture for Kahr by expanding out into that market. I would not be surprised to see some of the merchandise spread over to the online site as well. I am told it is a really cool shop.
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

Quote Originally Posted by johnh View Post
    The new retail store has all kinds of survival and prepping items for sale, well beyond just Kahr guns and gear. This is a new venture for Kahr by expanding out into that market. I would not be surprised to see some of the merchandise spread over to the online site as well. I am told it is a really cool shop.
    Survival and prepping items make more sense. I wonder why they didn't put those on the web site before the supplements.