Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple of new additions recently

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Yeah, and I gotta stop visiting gun stores. .........
    I hear ya on that! Earlier this year when I went on my Ruger S/A revolver buying frenzy, I accidently bought two stumbled upon guns when picking up those I'd ordered through Bud's. A pristine original, no dash Model 63 Smith .22 and and an Excellent+ condition 1942/43 production Inland M1 Carbine. the former for me and the latter for my BIL/cousin for his upcoming in August 85th birthday.
    Last edited by ltxi; 06-22-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    NRA Benefactor

It’s Fiocci Perfecta 158gr FMJ, at Ammunition Depot. About 22 cents a round.

I have a CZ PO1 & CZ 83 (police surplus).

All CZ's are accurate and reliable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice gun - a CZ is on my want list.

Has Red's P-ville range repaired any of those bullet holes in the lane booth overhead frames?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Something you need to share with us Armybrat? You seem pretty familiar with them overhead holes.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Ah, a CZ P-01 with the NSN. Nice. I haven’t shot mine in way too long.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Back when they announced the end of BHP production I figured it was a good time to invest in one, before collectors turned them into the next Colt Python. So after researching this one, it seemed like I might actually have the chance to buy at a rock bottom price. Turn out this is a 1987 Mark II, Belgian made, with an aftermarket extended slide release. I paid 380 plus tax and BG check fee . It came with original grips, so I will probably sell the laser grips (about a hundred bucks), so think I did well, for once.

Congrats on the Hi Power John
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Something you need to share with us Armybrat? You seem pretty familiar with them overhead holes.
    Nah, just that a lot of gangbangers use that range, at least when I went there several times a few years ago (son gave me a gift card from the place). It's pretty convenient though.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I bought a BHP for $84.50 in the BX at Kadena AB, Okinawa, back in 1968. I later sold it in college for $95, along with several holsters I had made for it on Oki. I needed the money more and one of my buds, a poly-science teacher at USM wanted it.
    I don't hang onto guns for long... I have a dozen or so and reasons for them... in my head, anyhow. If I don't use it, I sell it. SOME of my guns are BACKUPS, though, not my EDC's. I like spares or extras. I did buy a PSA completed AR-10-type lower and have passed up a good deal on an upper... trying to spread purchases out with the financial situation... just had the shower and jacuzzi remodeled, but the lower was such a great deal... $199.99 shipped for the Magpul overmolded grip version and my FFL charged me $20. I saw an upper for $349.99, too, but need to spread things out... even though my birthday is this Monday. My wife says EVERY day is my birthday.

Dang! When I get an upper, I'll need 10-20 Pmags and a few cases of ammo... plus optics... and who knows whatever else in the way of accessories... for something I'll probably hardly ever shoot... but NEED!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".