Xssights   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple of new additions recently

Funny coincidence, I wiped some of the sawdust off my M44 yesterday. I need to shoot that thing one of these days.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Here's my new additions for at least the rest of 2017. His and hers. Didn't really need the push one but wife was impatient.
    It's scary fast and takes some getting used to but I'm getting the hang of it. Didn't die on the first mowing today anyhow.

Thinking I might paint it green.

We not return you to you new addition to the gun safe thread.
    Oh my, that mower is awesome. It's about as good as a gun. Bought my first riding mower last year after push mowing anything from 1/2 to 1 acre for the last 15 years with cheap $100 mowers. You're gonna like that mower so much you'll want to ditch the chair and ride the mower every where. If you can get it through thd Walmart doors you'll be good to go.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Do I see a gun rack in the near future on that ride? And all the guns are killing me, I'm the kid in the candy store with no allowance
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Just wait till I get done. My wheels been turning all day on that thing.

First a couple little American Flags (can't hardly find a confederate now days) on the front axle. Taking the air horn off my old one and putting it on, son thinks I need to get a second one so it balances out.

I noticed it was much easier to access my ankle holster on this one. The tractor the steering wheel and everything made it hard and slow. Had a dang rat running across the paddock get away on account of a slow draw. Now days I wear the CBob anyhow so don't really matter.

Like to get a flame job on the Tupperware sides by the back wheels. Need to find a good painter.

Another plus, not a big one, but this thing fits in the back of a pickup nicer than my tractor did. Rolls right in there no problem, I was kind of surprised. Close the tail gate on a short bed too. Nice. I might open me a lawn mowing service.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hell you put nitrous oxide on that puppy you could have the lawn done in five minutes extra 100 hp doesn't hurt. Of coarse it’s gonna give ya an adrenaline rush (Is your heart healthy enough for mowing the lawn WITH HORSE POWER) , your hair will be straight back. Hey a small price to pay, plus that stuff will make you laugh. They call him the streak or flash, was that a car, was it a plane NO it was Bawanna!
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    ...Nice. I might open me a lawn mowing service.
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Love it!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Bravo Bravo Now I think we got to get this to the local paper and drum up some work!!!!!!

I dig that so much. That is awesome. I'm seeing that as a screen saver here at sheep headquarters.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    " He will shoot em in the face, then clean up your space."