Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple of new additions recently

Well, no Rami's around. Ended up with a HK P30sk V3. Got emailed a sweet deal on the DA/SA that included night dights and 3 mags and I caved. 300 flawless rounds today. It gets cleaned up this weekend and goes in carry rotation.

Crappy tablet picture...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by yqtszhj; 04-06-2017 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Spelling
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I think that you made a fine choice. If it's your first HK, welcome to world of some of the finest firearms made. Wouldn't mind a RAMI myself.........

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Well, no Rami's around. Ended up with a HK P30sk V3. Got emailed a sweet deal on the DA/SA that included night dights and 3 mags and I caved. 300 flawless rounds today. It gets cleaned up this weekend and goes in carry rotation.

Crappy tablet picture...
    Nice pistol you have there yqtszhj AIRret's convict has one (not sure which version) and kindly allowed me to put some rounds though it when they were in this area. I liked it enough that I picked up a used P30L recently (I'm digging it so far)
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

I have a P30SK and P30L both 9mm and both with the LEM trigger. Fine weapons, congrats on your P30SK. It shoots a lot softer than a gun that size should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY KAHR's

K9
    CW9
    CT9
    CW380
    CT45

Of course I'm adding again. Today it is a CPO P320 Full Size 9mm with night sights

399 was too good to pass up

MY KAHR's

K9
    CW9
    CT9
    CW380
    CT45

Thanks Berettabone and Greg. It took about 3 mags to get used to the different trigger on the HK compared to the CZ's. I really like the compactness of the sk. And that mag extension for the little finger is very good. Both extra mags came with the pinkie extention.

Got to work on weak hand shooting though. Trigger pull is so long compared to others I'm pulling my left hand shots. Right hand though is right where I'm aiming. Dry firing with left hand went better today.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

The pinkie mag extensions are nice......................they also listened, and made a larger mag release on the SK. For my P2SK, I had to purchase the 45C mag release. I love their mag release style. Also, I have had no problem using the pinkie extension, as far as any feeding issues because of the pinkie pushing on the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Nice pistol you have there yqtszhj AIRret's convict has one (not sure which version) and kindly allowed me to put some rounds though it when they were in this area. I liked it enough that I picked up a used P30L recently (I'm digging it so far)
    Regards,
    Greg
    My wife has handled many firearms and said that the P30 was one of the nicest "feeling" firearms as far as comfort that she's ever handled.

What pinky extension are you guys using on the P30SK?

MY KAHR's

K9
    CW9
    CT9
    CW380
    CT45

Quote Originally Posted by 2tango2 View Post
    What pinky extension are you guys using on the P30SK?

Not really sure. The extra mags came with the pinky extension and I don't see any additional markings on it.

BTW, That CPO Sig P320 price is nice.

Visit here: