Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new kahr mag followers???

Cool new kahr mag followers???

i ordered kahr mags and they arrived today......and the first thing I noticed was newer magazine follower design! I did not sand follower! factory new follower!!!
    posted some pics new and old!!! has anyone else seen these!! couldn't find any reference online except lakeline metal followers!!!! did kahr finaly start listening
    to customers???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Why i carry?..."CAUSE I CAN"... :0)

Looks like they listened at last. Look good.

I think I'd still not pass up the Lakeline but the new ones should be an improvement.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I think i may have to order a few.

my lakelines have been getting stuck inside my mag not allowing my ammo to feed. Still trying to figure it out with the guys at lakeline and hope to do so very soon here but these might be the ticket in the future so we don't have to buy an extra product just to make them work. I like lakelines but at $20 a pop and my current experience with them I'm not too happy with them. I'm not giving up though and want to find what is causing my lakeline followers to hang up inside my mag.

Quote Originally Posted by vang1320 View Post
    my lakelines have been getting stuck inside my mag not allowing my ammo to feed. Still trying to figure it out with the guys at lakeline and hope to do so very soon here but these might be the ticket in the future so we don't have to buy an extra product just to make them work. I like lakelines but at $20 a pop and my current experience with them I'm not too happy with them. I'm not giving up though and want to find what is causing my lakeline followers to hang up inside my mag.
    I'm sure Al wants to figure out whats going on with you as well. The man is loaded with integrity and he would not be happy putting out something that doesn't work perfect.

Let him know whats going on so if needed he can make adjustments.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Thanks Colonel! He and I messaged this morning. It may be gunk in the magazine. It may be that I shipped him .40 followers (they are only 0.020" different) by mistake. We'll get it sorted though.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Just ordered three of your followers Alfonse! I called Kahr tech support yesterday to talk to them about the updated followers. They claim there is no such thing??????? So, with that information, I went to the Lakeline sight and ordered yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushytale View Post
    Just ordered three of your followers Alfonse! I called Kahr tech support yesterday to talk to them about the updated followers. They claim there is no such thing??????? So, with that information, I went to the Lakeline sight and ordered yours.
    Thank you! They are on their way.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

My CM9 OEM followers looked like the so called updated ones. One was older that came with the gun and two were recent purchases. The slide lock function was weak on all 3.

I received my Lakeline followers today and installed them. The slide lock function is very good. The followers move up and down in the mag bodies very smoothly. The top round presents itself in the correct orientation and the feeding is very good. After running the mags there were no marks on the followers. These followers are an excellent upgrade for Khar mags. I highly recommend them to any one with a Khar 9mm.

Thanks Alfonse for a great product and very fast shipping.

Billy

The performance of both my CW45 and CW9 were improved by the Lakeland followers. My CM9 feeds everything.