CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAGA - the beginning

Default MAGA - the beginning

...with respect to our moderators, please allow me this indulgence.

Consider this: Trump won and we are giddy with relief. But our work has just begun. It's time to be humble yet STRONG!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...209F&FORM=VIRE

The anti-Trumpers think we are just a bunch of homophobic, deplorable, bigots. We need to prove otherwise. We simply want to restore America to her greatness. For decades she's been bending to accommodate the lowest common denominator. It's time to rise to and exceed America's standards.

​O|||||||O

I don't know, I was just kind of getting used to it....................................

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    ...with respect to our moderators, please allow me this indulgence.

Consider this: Trump won and we are giddy with relief. But our work has just begun. It's time to be humble yet STRONG!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...209F&FORM=VIRE

The anti-Trumpers think we are just a bunch of homophobic, deplorable, bigots. We need to prove otherwise. We simply want to restore America to her greatness. For decades she's been bending to accommodate the lowest common denominator. It's time to rise to and exceed America's standards.

Wow Tomi said we are Americans Americans Americans and we need to work together etc etc then at the end of her rant lists celebs that are anti Trump who need to go to Canada. Certainly you see the contradiction there. With that said, I do agree with you and the underlying sentiment of the vid. The people have spoken and we have to give the man a chance. However, with that said also, the political system we have is deliberately set up so that change is not favored in our political world. The system is set up so change can be made but, the changes will take time---lots of it. This is to our benefit. None the candidates are Jesus Christ, so don't expect too many miracles any time soon. With all that said, what Trump did do was truly amazing.
    I am the Living Man

Indeed there are lessons to be learned both positive and negative within Tomi's vid. She also emplores leftists to jump on board even though Trump is not "their guy". Yet we've been whining about THEIR guy for 8 years. That's the challange and the point of my appeal. There will be much headwind to overcome. We need to rise above it.

Trump isn't the cure...we are. Trump isn't gonna just hand us our country back. No one person can. We are gonna hafta earn it.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post

Trump isn't the cure...we are. Trump isn't gonna just hand us our country back. No one person can. We are gonna hafta earn it.
    Well said.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Hence, there in lies the problem.............................many of us " have earned it" already.................the young need to step up, and do their fair share, but.................they can't because they are helpless. They have been conditioned over the last 10 years to be useless, and live off of their electronics, and have absolutely no problem solving skills. Let the gov't solve your problems. The people that need to stand up and fight to get this country back have been in college, being taught bull$#!t from liberal professor's, and living in their parent's basements. Once again, if you want your country back, the older generation must bail out the helpless once again. All up hill from here, trying to learn something in to a generation of zombies, who walk around with their head to the ground, staring at their phone. I probably won't be alive to witness the future carnage, when a couple of generations turn out to be helpless, looking for gov't handouts. This helpless generation is out making babies, who will be taught by a helpless parent. They will need someone to pray for them.................

berettabone, What a spot on post. The young and "self reliant" are rare indeed! Most have had everything handed to them and they feel entitled. Their parents or their government is suppose to supply them with a wonderful life with little effort.

My wife occasionally teaches at a college level in a State system. The stories that she has told me about today's youth would have you shaking your head in disbelief. The millennials, the metro-sexuals, the electronic game players, the skateboarders, all just so helpless. Parent's, who are pay rolling the education full of ground starers, have no clue about what is being put in their heads by liberal professors who actually teach about 100 hrs. a year. The rest of the time is spent, gallivanting around the world, on educational expeditions. What the older generation needs to do, is enjoy the time you have left on this earth. Suck in every drop, because in a few years, when the millennials are in charge, they'll be stockpiling rocks to throw at the enemy. It's better for the environment, and it doesn't leave such big holes. The problems overseas now, will be miniscule compared with the future. The millennials will not know how to handle any type of crises, large or small. They can't even write cursive anymore. They use a printer. They don't even have to think anymore, they just look at their phone for an answer. This country has much larger issues beyond ISIS, Iran, N. Korea, etc. This country needs people who understand how things used to be, just like when my older generation was growing up. Gleaning experience from someone who's been there/done that. I don't see the younger generation instilling certain things in to their children, the things our parents instilled in us. They are becoming the helpless generation, the lost generation, and these are the people who we need to fight for this country. Instead, they will be the true "zombies".

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Hence, there in lies the problem.............................many of us " have earned it" already.................the young need to step up, and do their fair share, but.................they can't because they are helpless. They have been conditioned over the last 10 years to be useless, and live off of their electronics, and have absolutely no problem solving skills. Let the gov't solve your problems. The people that need to stand up and fight to get this country back have been in college, being taught bull$#!t from liberal professor's, and living in their parent's basements. Once again, if you want your country back, the older generation must bail out the helpless once again. All up hill from here, trying to learn something in to a generation of zombies, who walk around with their head to the ground, staring at their phone. I probably won't be alive to witness the future carnage, when a couple of generations turn out to be helpless, looking for gov't handouts. This helpless generation is out making babies, who will be taught by a helpless parent. They will need someone to pray for them.................
    there still are some good eggs out there but your post is a fair warning that the youth need to want change not the older crowd.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    My wife occasionally teaches at a college level in a State system. The stories that she has told me about today's youth would have you shaking your head in disbelief. The millennials, the metro-sexuals, the electronic game players, the skateboarders, all just so helpless. Parent's, who are pay rolling the education full of ground starers, have no clue about what is being put in their heads by liberal professors who actually teach about 100 hrs. a year. The rest of the time is spent, gallivanting around the world, on educational expeditions. What the older generation needs to do, is enjoy the time you have left on this earth. Suck in every drop, because in a few years, when the millennials are in charge, they'll be stockpiling rocks to throw at the enemy. It's better for the environment, and it doesn't leave such big holes. The problems overseas now, will be miniscule compared with the future. The millennials will not know how to handle any type of crises, large or small. They can't even write cursive anymore. They use a printer. They don't even have to think anymore, they just look at their phone for an answer. This country has much larger issues beyond ISIS, Iran, N. Korea, etc. This country needs people who understand how things used to be, just like when my older generation was growing up. Gleaning experience from someone who's been there/done that. I don't see the younger generation instilling certain things in to their children, the things our parents instilled in us. They are becoming the helpless generation, the lost generation, and these are the people who we need to fight for this country. Instead, they will be the true "zombies".
    Can we make the argument that this wave of zonbies you mentioned are the product of a couple generations where mom and dad have to work to make ends meet so our children were raised by people other than their parents as well as a welfare system that degrades the family unit as well? Am I reaching here?
    I am the Living Man