Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights

Thread: 11mos later, still love the hell out of my CT45

Default 11mos later, still love the hell out of my CT45

11 mos later, a lot of CCW hours logged, and a little range time, and I'm lovin' my CT45 more and more. I'm starting to be able to shot decently with it. Love the trigger, much smoother than the double action pull on my hammer fired pistols. Although I'm the only one I know that has one, most guys I shoot with know what they are. The reaction is always the same when I bring it out, "oh cool, a Kahr. I hear great things about those..."

Carrying concealed is a breeze, I can't believe I'm packin' 8 rounds of 45 auto. It carries like nothin. I always know it's there but it never bugs me, ever.

I am a certified fanboy for life.

Nice post. I love my CW45.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Excellent shooting! Thanks for posting the videos.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

Coincidentally it's 10 months and 900 rounds through my TP45 without a hiccup. I've carried one of two PM45's for more than seven years, with more than 15,000 rounds between the two. I handle the PM better than the TP because that's what I'm accustomed with using. The TP actually seems like a big pistol.

practice, practice and more practice!

I now love mine even more, now that I've reduced recoil after switching ammo to PPU 45ACP 185gr SJHPs.

I shoot my hand loads mostly 185 gr. Berry HBRN loaded hot. I carry 230 HST but may change to a lighter weight load.

What ccw holster do you like, and do you use non kahr mags....I just bought a CT45 and need these two very important questions answered. My buddy asked me "Why?" would I carry a 45.....I said hell, that's easy....they don't make a 46. lol. I have seen a ton of autopsies in my line of work, and bad ppl use cheap cheap ammo, and if its your day...its your day. I will note though, the ones taken out legally by law enforcement sure did nt need any extra rounds down range. A jacketed hollow point does amazing things. Carry the best ammo and win the fight. al

Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner01 View Post
    What ccw holster do you like, and do you use non kahr mags...?
    I'd like to hear the answers to these two questions, too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk