Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proud Grandpa Pictures

Figure it's been the best for over a 100 years, probably still be the best for another 100.

As I mentioned, he threw up a little bit when I mentioned starting out with a 9.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Congrats grandpa. Beautiful family. God has blessed you.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Late to the party but another big congrats to you and yours. Your granddaughter has sure grown a bit since the last pic I've seen. Think Christmas is going to be kind of special for you this year!!
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Oh yeah, this will be the first year she really "Gets it". Should be fun to watch.

She's starting to talk and sometimes even makes sense. She can get her messages across better than grandma already.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well at least they didn't use a SMURF...
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Grandkids are simply the best. Glad everyone is happy and healthy.

Our newest family member showed up last month. My nephew's newest boy couldn't wait for the doctor. He was born five weeks early, breech with Mom pushing him out in the passenger seat of their SUV while Dad drove 90mph through the construction zone on I-35 in north Fort Worth. In the end, it all worked out and he was home after just six days.
    I asked the new Mom and Dad what they thought of all the excitement and they agreed "we could have done without it! "
    My brother said "we cant be surprised if this boy grows up to be hell on wheels, after all, he did come into the world butt first at 90mph"...
    Hard to argue that.
    Glad that your newest came in large but in a more "normal" setting. You and Grandma enjoy them babies Bawanna!
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Big sister seems to be fine with him, she's pretty good about getting along, I wasn't too worried but one never knows.
    Wait about 6 years or so and get back to us.

I cursed my daughter many years ago. I told her that her children will get along just as well as she and her brother did. She's cursing me now.

Our daughters are ten years apart and they're like Elsa and Ana in Frozen. That kind of breaks our hearts, but what can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Congrats! Lesson 1 - the diaper is always loaded.
    Beautiful child & family.
    Lesson 2 - Never let the muzzle cover anything you're unwilling to destroy (my wife burped one of our kidlings adjacent to a shirt display in a clothing store . . .)
    Lesson 4 - ID your target and what's behind it (one of those late-night/don't-want-to-fully-awaken diaper changes in bed turned into a large, juicy projectile #2 . . .)