Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fanny Pack

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I have a generic fanny pack, but I can't bring myself to use it. I'm just not a fanny pack kind of guy. Or a Sneaky Pete either.
    Short Jax/fanny pack story

Moved to Jax in '94/left in'04, always carried in a fanny pack.
    Mostly wore a bathing suit with the liner cut out thru the 9-10 months of summer because of the heat...no pockets so Fanny Pack.
    The first work related social event I went to I was continually harassed about the "sissy sack" along with being a Yankee.
    All the guys started to pile on after a few beers when I finally said "where else can I carry my gun?"
    The room went quiet, and I was never asked about my fanny pack again.
    Last edited by Tilos; 12-07-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.

That works.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

This the one the wife used for her PM9. She hasn't used it in many years. She feels more comfortable with a holster. So I don't remember all the pluses but there were a lot. She once wore it to a concert and they checked for cameras and didn't pick up on the PM9. Something about one of the buckles acting as a lock to the pistol compartment. Just looked at the price, PRICE SKOCK ! Didn't pay that much back then.
    But it's real quick to draw from 1.50 sec. max. And the gun is really concealable

http://www.tommysgunpack.com/

I noticed a big difference while carrying in a fanny pack.
    I'd often dig around for my wallet/money and never had a cashier notice my black PM9 but they'd get bug-eyed at the sight of my silver slide CW9.
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.

I picked this up on Amazon for $10.

VISM by NcStar Small Utility Pouch - you'll have to search it on Amazon as I'm remote now.

It it fits my PM9 perfectly and has room for 2 spare mags in the outside pouch.

Got it to go with my fly fishing gear. Nice.