CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: Small polymer tag on inside of Kahr CW45

Default Small polymer tag on inside of Kahr CW45

Hey guys/gals! I'm new to the Kahr family and am very excited about my new purchase. I bought the CW45 a couple days ago. I field stripped the gun and on the inside there was a small polymer tag near the slide lock spring (on the inside). I used a razor blade and simply cut the excess off. is this common? I know this question probably sounds crazy and OCD but it's a new gun and I'm wanting to make sure this is normal. Anyone else have any polymer/Kahr pistols with excess/tags? Thank you so much!! All responses welcome!

-Zachary

It should be good to go. that happens sometimes. I have 3 kahrs and it happens to some degree. go enjoy it, and by the way welcome to the forum.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Didn't it say "Do not remove this tag under penalty of law." Don't worry, your amongst friends here, we wont snitch on ya.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Took the CW45 to the range today ran 100 rounds perfectly without a hiccup! Fun gun. Thanks for your help.

This made me remember when I had a BG380.............it had a bar code tag on the outside. Every time I went to a Kohl's store, it set the damn scanners off by the exit. I was never stopped and searched, but I would always turn around, to have people staring at me.