Another vote here for the PM9 with safety. I bought it for discreet safe carry with lightweight clothing; it is the only Kahr I have, and would not replace it with any other gun for this purpose. I like having a safety primarily for when holstering the gun, and I train regularly to disengage the safety on the draw. The enhanced trigger that comes with the safety equipped model is just a bonus feature to me. Very impressed all around. I carry it IWB with an extended 7 rd magazine in a clip-on kydex holster. The PM9 is a lightweight Houdini gun that just disappears.

FYI, my other carry is a Beretta PX4 Compact 9mm. Though I tend to only carry that in winter months with additional clothing, it is nice though to have twice the ammo on board. Also, notably, I got the PM9 with the safety because I have ingrained the up for fire Beretta safety, and the PM9 safety matches that motion vs a more 'standard' 1911 type down to fire safety. The Kahr PM9 is a great lightweight self defense solution for me.

Tim